• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anyone from Rifle Vols or Royal Rifle Vols

Message deleted.

Please note that the correct abbreviation for the Rifle Volunteers and the Royal Rifle Volunteers is Rifle Vol.

My apologies to those offended by this mistake

So the change to The Rifles won't really effect you. Is the Op Herrick tour a RV thing or is it open to other units. The reason I'm mentioning this is that if you are RV on tour and change to Rifles will everyone have to have a change of head dress and badges with them?

I did Telic 4 with Salamanca Coy so can't be mobilised again for a while. Besides my 'Sunray' might have something to say about it if I volunteered.

Im Acpy RV i was in afghan 2003/04 i did junior brecon last september with one of ure lawyers if u now who im talking about hes on the rrtt, is any one else going back to afghan or am i the only one, does any one no what were going to be doing out there

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Sack_them_all said:
Alice Slackbladder said:
I think you'll find there's quite a few of us from the Rifle Vols that read this website, but we're a shy bunch and like to hide in the shadows :)
That wont last after April and the noisy brothers arrive :D

ssshhhhh it will be a nice surprise :wink:

Yeah but the decent coy sodded off early back to a real regiment . No more slack jacket light drill rubbish the mug and the book was nice though :) .

Hope your book was better than the pile of poo the London Reg wasted loads of money on and the tried to make us buy. At least there wer elots of photos of me.

Look at me, look away, look at me, look away etc

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Sack_them_all said:
Hope your book was better than the pile of poo the London Reg wasted loads of money on and the tried to make us buy. At least there wer elots of photos of me.

Look at me, look away, look at me, look away etc
Not a pleasant sight :?

Latest Threads