Anyone for wah ?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by SiCiv, Aug 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT !! You miserable sod's ! Wah it is, apologies to those that hate wah's, made me p#ss myself laughing after all it was my first attempt ! I think ill go back to my old popular, lovable self.....................Whoever that may be ! Now get back to work ! Toodles x
  2. What a shame. I was hoping you were for real. Well done anyway I had a laugh.
  3. Got to admit mate I was all settled in for a night of South Park and a bottle of Johnny Walker but you had me at "Hi Guy's" !
    Nice one
  4. BBR, is that you?
  5. A very good wah (if there is such a thing, I've no idea as I am a civvy) I would have thought as it took place over three seperate threads and got the crowd fired up
  6. It was obvious, and shit.
  7. Still made loads of people bit though. Therefore not shit
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Well I didnt fall for it.

What is it I didnt fall for?
  9. And there was me thinking wahs weren't meant to be deliberate, and the performance of one should actually try to be avoided. I always thought that to ask a wah question was a stupid thing to do, and makes you look like a prick, not exactly something a normal person would want to do out of choice. Silly me, eh?
  10. Is SiCiv that kiddy fiddling cnut semper?

Only time will tell am sure he will start in about the virtues of bumming cadets, and how he is so wise to the world after spending a 2 week holiday jetting 'round SE Asia and Oz.
  11. Yeah...I soooo knew it was a wah....wheni I posted on the other post I was like being totally ironic...I really didn't bite...I totally knew from the start that this was a complete wind up...I'm really really bright you know.

12. You should of done the decent thing and waited until monday morning. Some of us have no plans.