Anyone for tiffin

Having a bit of a clear out (no not that kind did that this morning) inf the garage found my old bergan and low and behold two tins of chocolate and sweets god knows how old but opened them up anyway and the tiffin is perfectly edible.
Takesyou right back.

Just don't try it with corned dog, had the galloping bogtrots and projectile spews for a week after risking it due to starvation, always starving when well peeshed ,the tin was only 12 years old!!

Oh do shut up you silly creature.
silly creature, nice one, from an AIDS riddled nurse, who appparently knows all there is about the Army, RAF and Navy. And of course not forgetting the prison service of which you had no part, but still impart your advice. And little queer boy, I know this from various people who actually did the job.

You really have some grandeuer illusions, now why don't you fk off into some gay club and get your ass banged by some other raging queer and stop spouting your shite on here, like any woman you don't like on here by calling her a whore, as you do reguarly.

silly creature, nice one, from an AIDS riddled nurse, who appparently knows all there is about the Army, RAF and Navy. And of course not forgetting the prison service of which you had no part, but still impart your advice. And little queer boy, I know this from various people who actually did the job.

You really have some grandeuer illusions, now why don't you fk off into some gay club and get your ass banged by some other raging queer and stop spouting your shite on here, like any woman you don't like on here by calling her a whore, as you do reguarly.
Somebody's tired.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

I know nothing about the RAF or Navy, kindly check my posts and see where I've made reference to this.