Anyone for Medal of Honor?

Now this is looking fantastic. Much better single player + Multiplayer from my source from GAME. They were allowed to try it out earlier. Apparently the multi-player graphics have had a huge overhaul since beta. Proper competition with MW2 and the future black-ops.

Preordered mine for 360.

Anyone else?

I have but im off to Catterick sunday. Will only have a few hours on it friday. So I just plan on having a quick bash at single player before I go.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Now this is looking fantastic. Much better single player + Multiplayer from my source from GAME. They were allowed to try it out earlier.
Earlier than the open beta that ran all last week? Everyone was entitled to try out the PC version for a good seven days, so Treyarch could show off the fact that there weren't any Taliban anymore (honest, guv', those blokes in towels are generic and not the exact same models...)

I'd be tempted to buy it just to piss Liam Fox off, but I'm torn:

1) Buy MOH and find I need a PC upgrade.
2) Buy Black Ops and probably not need a PC upgrade, but get pissed off with it in a month.
3) Break the habit of a lifetime and buy a Fallout game (New Vegas) on PS3 rather than PC, in order to avoid any chance of needing an upgrade.
4) Save for my wedding, study for my MSc, and generally not get smashed about by the missus.

It's an impossible choice :(

Got mine today for me XBox. It was out yesterday around these parts. There goes my rest days.

Earlier than the open beta that ran all last week?
Yes apparently they were on it as soon as it came into stock in UK ready for release. But as working for GAME they were allowed 'maybe not allowed;) but did anyway' to play early. Apparently its the balls. I played MW2 accross all platforms and am dying to get my hands on this as I see it as the ONLY other alternative to CoD other than BF:BC2.

I would get MoH for PS3, and get black-ops in the future if you find yourself bored.

Got mine today for me XBox. It was out yesterday around these parts. There goes my rest days.
Go on you tosser, rub it in :)

I must admit that I've booked the day off so I can pick it up and have a blast Friday. You know you need a new job when you are looking forward to a day off to shoot pretend taliban.

Any news on whether there's a perk so you can throw grenades at aid workers?

*shuffles away ashamed of himself*

Well if anyone wants a quick game on friday add me! xbox live - taichichuan

I will be on most of the day, as its rest day and my last chance to xbox for a while! Damn release dates!

Might have a quick game online if anyone is up for it! Going to try and smash the campaign friday though:)

Go on you tosser, rub it in :)

I must admit that I've booked the day off so I can pick it up and have a blast Friday. You know you need a new job when you are looking forward to a day off to shoot pretend taliban.

Any news on whether there's a perk so you can throw grenades at aid workers?

*shuffles away ashamed of himself*
OUCH! I think you only get that when you get tier 1 status, as of course they are special forces lol!

on the MOH forums the campaign is only about 4 hours long .. but that only on easy. soo i am sure you will have more time on your hands then you first thought ;)

Might squeeze in a last run before I go then:D

OUCH! I think you only get that when you get tier 1 status, as of course they are special forces lol!
Sod it. I'll play as the taliban and cut off the wifes nose and lugs.

1st 4 hours of time thievery completed. It's not bad at all but I'll admit not as good as COD. The multiplayers ok, frantic is the best way of describing it.

Earlier than the open beta that ran all last week? Everyone was entitled to try out the PC version for a good seven days, so Treyarch could show off the fact that there weren't any Taliban anymore (honest, guv', those blokes in towels are generic and not the exact same models...)
Yea, everyone was 'entitled to' but not many 'actually could' from what I read. I tried to get in the open beta and for the full time it was up I never managed to actually get in a game!

3) Break the habit of a lifetime and buy a Fallout game (New Vegas) on PS3 rather than PC, in order to avoid any chance of needing an upgrade.
Don't do it, PC > 360/ps3 any day of the week :)

Oh, and if you missus doesn't like it maybe you should trade her in for a new model!

I'd be tempted to buy it just to piss Liam Fox off, but I'm torn:

1) Buy MOH and find I need a PC upgrade.
2) Buy Black Ops and probably not need a PC upgrade, but get pissed off with it in a month.
4) Save for my wedding, study for my MSc, and generally not get smashed about by the missus.

It's an impossible choice :(
BNM if you use this site before you buy the game it will ease one of your problems at least Systems Requirements Lab, creator of Instant Expert Analysis

Well completed it last night. Not too difficult or long to be honost. But was a fantastic campaign. Online is good fun, definatly the domination type game. You can easily run past as spec ops and all the snipers don't see you coming lol. Can't see the multi-player being a big hit anytime soon. Looks better than MW2 doesnt play as good though. Snipers are highly overpowered as well as MP7 but what can you do. At least all the MW2 kids are sucking at it beccause you can't hold the trigger down, empty the clip, and get a 5 killstreak:D

I would recommend getting it! If not just for the campaign.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Hmm, i will get this at some point - cant see myself paying 30 quid ofr an afternoons gaming though, as i am not really into the multiplayer aspect of things.

Awesome (if very short!) campaign. a bit slower paced than COD. felt more like 'part of a team' rather than the singular hero. Which made it feel a lot more realistic!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Medals 84
CDT gruntfuttock Waltenkommando 7
A Medals 9