ANYONE FOR LATIN ??

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by CLOONEY, Dec 20, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know for the majority this will prove difficult however lets give it a wee go:"Veni, vidi, vici."

2. Quas Dederis solas semper habeas opes?

3. amo
    amas
    amat
    amamus
    amatis
    amant
    adamant
    princecharming

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Better yet: "Vidi, vici, VENIIIII !!"

(As long as it's not a fat chick...)

5. roll out the "public schoolboys", you must all be running for your ***ing homework books. Any news from the OR's yet ???

6. caespes impexum!

7. Real regiments have English motto's :lol:

8. Excuse below 8O

9. Inopem me edax rerum

At last a thread where you common comprehensive school types will feel like fish out of water.

i can speak latin in four languages actually - where as most who post on these boards seem oblivious of even the most basic rules of the english language.

Pass the Pimms - i am on my second glass tonight :twisted: and my parents dont know

10. Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Maybe that was a little difficult, would it be easier girls to try some scouse "eeer calm down calm down" for all those sad Northerners and infantrymen.

11. Вы думаете, что мы действительно заботимся?

12. MPS you "Daphne" why don't you just go and "Decolo" and play with your "Decempeda" No doubt won't hear from you for a while as you don't strike me as the brightest.

13. как может любой заботиться встреча такой мусор

14. Эй человек, который не ныряет больше и воздушный маленький разъедающий человек. Я, хотя тот этот форум был для латинского - не разговор о родном языке Русских !!!!!