• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ANYONE FOR LATIN ??

Inopem me edax rerum

At last a thread where you common comprehensive school types will feel like fish out of water.

i can speak latin in four languages actually - where as most who post on these boards seem oblivious of even the most basic rules of the english language.

Pass the Pimms - i am on my second glass tonight :twisted: and my parents dont know

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Maybe that was a little difficult, would it be easier girls to try some scouse "eeer calm down calm down" for all those sad Northerners and infantrymen.

Вы думаете, что мы действительно заботимся?

Milan_Platoon_Storeman said:
amo
amas
amat
amamus
amatis
amant
adamant
princecharming
MPS you "Daphne" why don't you just go and "Decolo" and play with your "Decempeda" No doubt won't hear from you for a while as you don't strike me as the brightest.

как может любой заботиться встреча такой мусор

Эй человек, который не ныряет больше и воздушный маленький разъедающий человек. Я, хотя тот этот форум был для латинского - не разговор о родном языке Русских !!!!!

Civilian_ln_Green said:
Inopem me edax rerum

At last a thread where you common comprehensive school types will feel like fish out of water.

i can speak latin in four languages actually - where as most who post on these boards seem oblivious of even the most basic rules of the english language.
Civvie in Green, for someone who's 'educated', you really should know better then to post drivel whilst drinking (check your other comments). My comprehensive taught German and French, useful for when travelling (me thinks) to Germany and France. You were taught Latin in four different ways, which is useful for, er, let me think, it's coming to me, er..........................

Civilian_ln_Green said:
Pass the Pimms - i am on my second glass tonight :twisted: and my parents dont know
Please tell me your under 18 !! If over that, and your parents don't allow you to drink in the house, then I can understand why your were taught Latin.

Latest Threads