anyone for ice cream??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maguire, Feb 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

Baby Gaga: Breast milk ice cream sold by London restaurant Icecreamists | Mail Online

' restaurant in London is selling breast milk ice cream which is being served to customers in a cocktail glass.

Icecreamists, based in Covent Garden, have named the £14 dish Baby Gaga.

Victoria Hiley, 35, from Leeds provided the first 30 fluid ounces of milk which was enough to make the first 50 servings.

But the company are looking for more women to provide breast milk - and are providing £15 for every ten ounces extracted using breast pumps.'
  2. No shit, really......
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

not shit. ice cream. ;)
  4. Done three times that i've seen.
  5. Heard about this on Radio 2, Vanessa (i love being fat, oh fuck hubby has left me i'd better diet) Feltz was standing in for Vine, they had the guy on who makes it
  6. Well, looks like I ve got some Ammo for next weeks Hate-list. Whats next, Bell-End Boulliabaisse?
  7. I really don't see the drink breast milk from a cow!
  8. Yeh, but that all gets sterilised and its from animals, imagine that milk coming from one of Georgia Davis flat, down-to-the thigh teats, its just the thought of it, or, as the Germans would say "Das Auge ißt mit" (Food should also appeal to the eye). Nuff said
  9. The Chocolate ice cream is made from the breast milks of cancer sufferers.

10. I have to say I've not tried breast milk myself, but I've been reliably informed cow breast milk tastes considerably better than human breast milk!
  11. I have, its minging
  12. Have to agree with BigBird here. Human milk is fucking awful! I can only see this as another sign that we're truly entering a fin de siecle time of ever increasing lunacy.
  13. What gets me most about this "news" story is the woman who has come up with the idea thinks that breast milk ice cream will make breast feeding in public more acceptable. I fail to see the logic there.
  14. Really? Think I might pay money just to watch.
  15. Noshit is the Yiddish version.......Oy vey!!!

How come it escapes the Food Hygiene Regs which demand that retail milk and milk products are made safe by pasteurising or sterilising?

Sounds potentially unsafe and disgusting to me. Bleurghhh!!!