Anyone for Cottage Cheese?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MrShanklysboots, Sep 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Doing the rounds on Facebook, some considerate soul has popped it on You tube.

Enjoy. And don't eat whilst watching it.

Cottage Cheese Linky

Particularly edifying is the Girl retching in the background.

2. The work Internet Stasi won't let me see this. Any chance of a brief synopsis?

3. Lol, 2 girls one cyst

4. Bloke with conker sized lump on back.
    Girl takes scalpel and opens it up, squeezes it quite a lot and extracts a reasonable sized bucket load of gunge. Lots of gunge, the bloke has probably lost a pound in weight

5. A cyst goes bang. Then keeps on going, and going and going.

"OH MY GOD ITS LIKE A BRAIN!!!!!!"

6. Mmmmmm, nice. Thanks for that, my imagination is working overtime (unlike me).

7. Hmmmm...reminds me of a carbuncle I once had. One hot bath, scalpel blade and some toe-curling squeezing and excavating and I had a lot of pus, ichor, blood and a piece of gravel - the original culprit, which had been bashed in during a tackle.

Next day, I got some more pus and something that looks like the neural pathway out of the "T" on a lamb chop. Nothing has given me so much pleasure except possibly my wife's septic caesarean scar - which was awesome fun! Squirted like a race-horse piddling!

8. Ha ha ha, very funny what they can't get across in film is how bad these things smell, its like cheese and rotting dead things, sometimes you can make an incision and just pop em out without bursting them.
    That was a bit mingin really.

9. See you had to mention horses, they are pretty good when it comes to cysts do not watch while eating

10. Thats not too bad, not sure I could rub the old pole to it though

11. i think her retching was worse to be honest, it also just kept fucking coming out. PS i thought it was going to be shooting stars cottage cheese.

12. Not clicked the link.Not sure I want to either.

13. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

That was awsome: the cow video that followed it is even more impressive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXZXSafvlq8&NR=1

14. Damn, not fast enough :x
    Cow one is definately worth a look

15. I was expecting amusing vaginal ND's, but that....that was just disturbing.