Anyone for Bricky or Building & Structural Finisher?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by re0790, Jul 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Alright fellas. I was going in the Sappers as an Armored Engineer, but want to change to one of the above. I've passed selection and have a date for 10t Sept. Just wondered if anyones doing them and if so when you starting your basic, because I don't want to wait to long :roll:
  2. As with all trades in the engineers you won't know course dates until you've done your combat engineer training at least

    As far as I knew Armoured was no longer a trade although this could of changed again.

    If you do either of the 2 trades above and get a posting to an armoured unit you will still be able to do the armoured course.

    Last time I saw an armoured unit they were crying out for armoured drivers.
  3. I think armoured is a specialist job :eek: