• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anyone for a roadtrip?

Just wondering if anyone fancies a run from London(ish) to Edinburgh and back in a day sometime in the next week or two.

I've gotta move some bags & other junk for my ex-flatmate, and could really do with someone to share the driving.

I will treat you to the best in motorway service station cuisine!

cheers...

Leaving from south London but could meet anywhere within reason. Prefer to leave either early morning or possibly late night to get there first thing.

Obviously I will pay for petrol etc. & car is a focus. Will have a friend with me on the outward leg but I'm leaving her in edinburgh (she doesn't drive).

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
bluesky_65 said:
Prefer to leave either early morning or possibly late night to get there first thing.
Me too. By a spooky coincidence I have a suitcase full of childrens toys that needs to get to my cousin in Glasgow. Urgent. Can you be in Newcastle around ten bells? We'll buy the breakfast, dont you worry.

bluesky_65 said:
Will have a friend with me on the outward leg but I'm leaving her in edinburgh (she doesn't drive).
I'm not helping you bury the body............... Ham and cheese panini you say?

Ok, but you supply the shovel

Latest Threads