Anyone for a C-String?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Feb 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maybe it catches the drips
  2. Anti-snail trail?
  3. Oh god not these again. These sodding things have been knocking around for a while. They look like a sanny pad with a bit of wire attached to the back of them. How do they stay on anyway? Especially if you're walking around. I'd be mortified if one of them fell out while I was shuffling about. The thought of how they stay on makes me cross my legs..

No way would I wear them, especially when there's far prettier and much nicer lacy underthings I can wear for when the darling boyfriend comes back off exercises.
  4. They may well become popular with Royal
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Its a Dr Whites with a wire coat hanger inside it.
  6. Forwarded this to a female friend for expert input.

Her assessment: "Looks like a sanitary towel without the knickers over the top!"

Does any woman actually wear these things, or do they only ever get bought by "well-meaning" boyfriends? I say "boyfriends," 'cos no married man would be daft enough.
  7. Please tell me that they don't make thise in any sizes bigger than a 10......!
  8. How the fuck do they keep them on? Is it velcro or what?
  9. I'm guessing it's boned, that's how it stays put. Although I've never seen one in the flesh so to speak. Pretty uncomfortable as at some point you have to sit on it and lean back into a chair. Going commando seems a much more sensible answer.
  10. Anyone know a good method of getting sick out of a keyboard?
  11. May as well do, not like it's covering much up anyway.
    What do you mean by boned, has it got an 8 inch plug on both ends to keep it in place or something?
  12. Whatever manufacturers put in the underwire of bras. In the past corsets were boned to keep them into a certain shape. If I ever get my hands on a C-String then I'll know...but it certainly looks like it's hard on the edges but flexible in order to fit and stay in place. Can't see it as anything more than a bedroom gimmick as it's not practical for everyday use.
  13. Try the damart catalogue you fucking piece of mutton.