Anyone feel like an Indian?

Shocking..

Where do you buy your kebabs?
£600 is a lot for a doner,though you do get to keep the girl for as long as you like. I suppose you could leave her on a wall as you get the last bus if you really wanted

salforddude said:
£600 is a lot for a doner,though you do get to keep the girl for as long as you like. I suppose you could leave her on a wall as you get the last bus if you really wanted
No I was thinking more of the bargain basement section mate.

Mind you HIV is rife over there moslty spread by truck drivers using these or bumming each other of the side of the roads

brettarider said:
salforddude said:
No I was thinking more of the bargain basement section mate.

Mind you HIV is rife over there moslty spread by truck drivers using these or bumming each other of the side of the roads
Yeah but thats why virgins go for so much, nonce heaven.

wll I have two weeks left in country and 2 days spare, guess where I a going on my 2 days R n Blah

wll I have two weeks left in country and 2 days spare, guess where I a going on my 2 days R n Blah...

However I better stop there just incase I ge nabbed on the way back into the UK. I have study and working hard, I have a note from my mum proving she was with me all the time.!! whilst i was studying hard to get my till operator qual's for gregs pie shop

what's up with her c0ck????

KevinB said:
Sad and pathetic are words that come to mind.
I couldn't describe you better to be honest.

Oh hang on, sad and pathetic and a provo supporting walting cunt

Actually India is a sad place, been her six weeks and i am all indian'd out, sort of have a cabin fever disease.

Its not a fun place, poverty, heat, over crowding, extreme poverty, begging. young kids begging.. Its not good..dont come here if you dont have a strong stomach and dont give money to the beggers/kids. they will stalk you!

The_Rattler said:
Actually India is a sad place, been her six weeks and i am all indian'd out, sort of have a cabin fever disease.

Its not a fun place, poverty, heat, over crowding, extreme poverty, begging. young kids begging.. Its not good..dont come here if you dont have a strong stomach and dont give money to the beggers/kids. they will stalk you!
Aye but the beers cheap and nice weather

Feel like an Indian? Does it count if I have the urge to set fire to a wagon full of blokes wearing Stetsons?

brettarider said:
The_Rattler said:

Aye but the beers cheap and nice weather
fair point, its much cheaper.. spent 1.80 the other day for a slap up feast for the 3 of us staying in an apartment (no meat though) bear is about 50p a bottle (or in a 5 * hotel a couple of quid)

About right was around 60p a pint in the tourist pubs in Goa and got told off a night club near by £3.50 to get in and free drink all night to knackered to go though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mush_dad The NAAFI Bar 27
Flash MacTavish Miscellaneous Jokes 21
discodan The NAAFI Bar 61