Anyone fancy being body searched

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JT0475, Mar 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Attached Files:

2. Booking a ticket now ..... not for the football but for the searches ..... :p

3. What are you going to do, walk up to the customs desk and tell them you've hidden lots of naughty items about and within your person and hope for the best?

4. Back in the day when it was still HMC&E, there would be the occasional invite for any volunteers to attend an internal search course so that the students had real people to practice on. All shapes & sizes welcome.

5. Bet you a tenner that the second they hear the word 'contraband' the lovelies disappear and this fella's lookalike pulls on a rubber glove.

karelin.gif

6. Failing that the route of the night fighters in my hotel room again would suffice, just so long as they dress as search agents :)

7. Bollocks! I'm just back from Kiev and they were all fat, balding, resentful middle-aged men, that gave serious consideration to stealing my whiskey! Bloody tourist board PR stunt if you ask me.

8. They could search me any day.

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Can we have a forum where people just pull shite off of the Daily Mail and repost it on the ARRSE?

vaannmmaann, fuck off. I was not speaking to you.

10. Fresh make-up and a rubber glove won't help the lass who finds jarrod's hamster.....

11. Three reasons that isn't a photo of Heathrow - 1. They are all pretty2. Their uniform isn't shit.3. They're all white.

12. That'll be a real angry hamster.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Funny you should say that.I'm making a list of those breaking the "Gentleman's Agreement" I thought we had all agreed to last week.
    There are a lot of names on it.

14. If I get a patdown at Heathrow or Gatwick I always tip a quid.

15. ^^ Admit to feeling guilt over breaking the code, but with shaggable females being the subject thought I would risk an exemption.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so I should probably be working....