Anyone fancy a shot at Sean Penn

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, Feb 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

Yea it has,
    I think there are 2 threads already.

2. 'A' shot ? I think several, with a reasonably low-calibre weapon, to non-fatal parts of the body over an excruciatingly long period of time while he is made to watch his own performances again and again.

3. Dear Mr Penn, when did you stop beating your wife?

4. "Everything is Bon"

Last time I saw him was in "Team America" (Fuck yeh), so wots all the fuss?

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Just saying like

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was reading the 1939 almanac of Punch and there's a great cartoon from July 19th of Hitler's menace.

The cartoon depicts St George on his steed facing the Nazi dragon labelled AGGRESSION, PROPAGANDA and PLEDGES. ...and I thought well at least Hitler had a legitimate claim over 1/3 of Poland!

Rarely in any field are issues black and white but they are here. Right is might and we need the world to know the truth, come on Hague.

[NAFFI] Least we forget the guy's an utter cunt [/NAFFI]

6. Hollywood historians, Hollywood politicians. Two choices : listen, watch and believe, or listen, watch and smile knowingly at them as you reach for the 'Off' switch on your TV.

7. You know why Mr Penn is all vocal about the Falklands?

Because they were both fleetingly famous in the 80's.

Thats why.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Not only are his opinions stupid but his facts are completely made up shite. Since when does a search and rescue helicopter role for the Prince have anything to do with deployment of warships? And, quite frankly, what difference does it make that a crew member of a non-agressive aircraft is a Royal.

Now, if his brother were to turn up in his helicopter of choice, that might send a different message seeing as how it would have a genuinely offensive capability (although not against the Argentine Mainland)!

There is no dispute in the Falklands that needs resolution. They are ours and recognised by the international community as such. End of chat.

If I turned up at Mr Penis's Hollywood mansion and claimed it was mine, would he engage in discussion about it or just tell me to piss off? I suspect I know the answer.

9. Hark at the lefties giving him a good kicking though.

10. Since when did actors have a grasp on realty? It is only the opinions of Americants who will be affected by what he has to say, and who honestly gives a fuck about them. Push comes to shove, the good old us of wont do a thing to stop us giving pedro another hiding. Send the TA, tell them its adventurous training and theres a medal in it, a la op tosser, and we can kill several birds with very few stones.

11. Article was a load of shite. Surprised by the kicking he got in the comments though.

12. Can we use SLRs??

Just asking like

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so I should probably be working....

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Barking Boy is at it again in today's Torygraph.

Galtieri was a very naughty boy but it is news to me he was chief torturer in Chile? I could have sworn that was a chap called Pinochet. But maybe Sean has it right and General Pinochet ordered the invasion of the Falklands? By 12' lizards?