Anyone fancy a schoolgirl?

I can see this ending well. "everyone who failed the test assume the fucking position, the rest of you burst into flames and be back in your seats with your notebooks out at 11:00, alright LOOOOWWWWWWWWERRRRRR RAIISSEE LOOOWWEERR RAAAIISSEE LOWER get a grip of your weak fucking body, straighten your back you quibbling civilian cunt"
If this had been punishment when I was at school I would've been a much better behaved student!
The only teacher I never played up for was one who was certainly not afraid to yell at his students and scare the shit out of them, he demanded respect and got it!

Great idea says I! Cut down on childhood obesity too

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
^oh I don't know I had a few fifth and sixth formers who would dress like that and that was in the mid 80s

ah the joys of coming back off leave and telling everyone you'd had a schooly :)

S

syledis

^oh I don't know I had a few fifth and sixth formers who would dress like that and that was in the mid 80s

ah the joys of coming back off leave and telling everyone you'd had a schooly :)
Especially just after you received your LS and GC ....perv!!!

This does raise the age old dilemma:

At what point does chasing such (legal) young things stops being fair sport and becomes the activities of a perverted old man?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

At what point does chasing such (legal) young things stops being fair sport and becomes the activities of a perverted old man?
When you work for the BBC?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

when they stop asking you for a drink and instead give you one along with your pill.

Who cares?....:) :) :) :)

Me, Sgt aged 27 sneaking into a girl's dorm at a public school in Ayr to squire a VERY attractive 16 yo blonde daughter of one of my unit's WOs.
Sooooo worth it.

S

syledis

Me, Sgt aged 27 sneaking into a girl's dorm at a public school in Ayr to squire a VERY attractive 16 yo blonde daughter of one of my unit's WOs.
Sooooo worth it.
Sounds awfully like Wellington Academy to me, pervy bumlick!!

You were always onto a sure fire thing with one of those girls at the Magnim ice disco, especially if she was a boarder.

On a similar note, is it ever acceptable to fancy your daughters mates and if so from what age?

Sounds awfully like Wellington Academy to me, pervy bumlick!!

You were always onto a sure fire thing with one of those girls at the Magnim ice disco, especially if she was a boarder.
Wellington. That's it. On the seafront.

Nice memories. And mammaries too if my memory serves me well