Anyone fancy a bite to eat? Blighty cafe.

Only the other day I was explaining to my kids who Winston Churchill is.

It's a bit of an extension to Dunkirk (they love the scene where the Little Ships sail in), and loved hearing his 'we will fight them on beeches ' speech. They also appreciate Dad's Army.

It's an development on why we stand up to bullies and never give up. Even when we fall in a Cross Country at school.

I explained it was important to learn who he was, what he did and why, and that he wasn't perfect but we shouldn't judge the deeds of historical figures by modern standards. Because eventually leftard mongs would seek to pull him down.

Then I read this Winston Churchill-inspired 'Blighty cafe' is stormed by Left-wingers Winston Churchill-inspired 'Blighty cafe' is stormed | Daily Mail Online

I love the chant about it being their duty to fight for freedom... By forcing a business to close, potentially, and harassing it's customers with twaddle.

Last edited:
We will fight them in the vegan restaurants, in the student union bars, and at the Momentum rallies, but we shall never surrender!

"Student Halimo Hussein, 24, led the chants and urged diners to boycott the packed cafe before shouting: 'We have nothing to lose but our chains".
So do not eat at the place but can I have my student grant in full please so I can pay for my education?
A fine example of someone who should get a full time job & come in to the real world!

Obviously,
Halimo Hussein who is a politics student at the School of Oriental and African Studies University of London, wasn't taught about democracy and freedom of choice.

Only the other day I was explaining to my kids who Winston Churchill is.

It's a bit of an extension to Dunkirk (they love the scene where the Little Ships sail in), and loved hearing his 'we will fight them on beeches ' speech. They also appreciate Dad's Army.
/snip/
It's an development on why we stand up to bullies and never give up. Even when we fall in a Cross Country at school.
Snip with slight thread drift//
Not having a clue how old your kids are - I can recommend the new film "Darkest Hour" (rated PG); all about WC and his first few days as PM which, coincidently, also talks about Dunkirk.
//Thread drift.

Back on topic - I shake my head in disbelief at these types - who do they think ensured that they have the right to protest in the first place? On ARRSE, I accept that this is a rhetorical question....

Obviously,
Halimo Hussein who is a politics student at the School of Oriental and African Studies University of London, wasn't taught about democracy and freedom of choice.
But he will have been force fed a diet of Empire, colonialism and it's deleterious effects. Winnie is writ large in that course of events.

I don't particularly like that he used troops and sent gunboats to break strikes in my fair city. However I am fully cognisant of the fact that come WW2 he was exactly the person we needed in precisely the right place at the right time.

And I'm as lefty as it gets in here. Any other version of events is absolute balls. He wasn't perfect but he was the perfect man for the job whilst squaring off against Adolf and his mates.

^ they are a little yo ing yet. Under 10. But have been shown trailers and snippets.

The 'home' scene is on Youtube, and they love the old boy sailing in his boat. (They know it's a bit fake).

Next up Dambusters.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ms Hussein (right) left a scathing online review of the cafe which read: 'Bland breakfasts and awful watery tasting coffee'

So in point of fact she was actually unhappy with the food and coffee.... Personally, I think a scathing
1517243505723.png
review would have achieved far more....

Last edited:

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Since the café's mural got vandalised, someone should graffiti her house with swastikas and Banksy-esque Hitler images.

After all, opposing Churchill's actions is by default, supporting the opposition right?

What a dumb, would-be-speaking-German-if-it-weren't-for-people-like-him, useless waste of skin and oxygen.

Ms Hussein (pictured with Russell Brand in 2017)
Hang* her for that alone.

*figuratively, not literally. Save it for TCB

Blair? Brown? Baglock?

all of them AND Brand.

How about making something useful out of the Big Brother house? put all those thunder'people*' in there, and then every week we vote for which one gets to 'leave' . Then it's a pay per view hanging.

*not the word I wanted to use

I didn't know this place existed but now I do, anyone fancy a coffee?

Ms Hussein (right) left a scathing online review of the cafe which read: 'Bland breakfasts and awful watery tasting coffee'

So in point of fact she was actually unhappy with the food and coffee.... Personally, I think a scathing trip advisor review would have achieved far more....
She should be battered with a soggy Cumberland sausage and water boarded with the weak Fairtrade coffee she so despises.

I do hope the business now sees a huge surge in customers following this poorly executed demo. Do students still do Rag Week and might this have been just one of the stunts to make them look even more dense than they actually are....?

Last edited: