Anyone else

think this summer has been a total load of shite in terms of weather?

global warming?! what a fcuking let down

louis said:

This summer has been about as good as this thread,

Shite

Well, yes it has, but could you jazz the thread up a bit with a tale of how you saw a mong falling over in Sainsbury's car park or summat?

louis said:

more like Glaobal Raining, on the uk mainly. Good for the ducks, shoite if you've got a motorbike.

ouyin said:
Yeah, the weather's been shite.

On a more interesting note, I had explosive diarrhea today.

ill swap you, ive not been able to shit for 3 days!!!! maybe a good hot vindaloo is the way forward

I had diarhhea too, not explosive, it just fell out as soon as my arse finally unclinched. jesus I felt ill.

I too had the squits today.

I would like to publicly thank Burger King, Aldershot for helping me do a full prostate unload down the lav.

There are few pleasures in life that exceed that of a good dump, a quiet sit down while you contemplate your thoughts, unless it one of those that's difficult to get out, it's hard to think beautiful thoughts when you're straining.

I too have suffered the effects of explosive diarrhea today. Mine was more of a brown rain though, nothing solid that I could see in the pan during post poop inspection.

Mine came out with the consistancy of a hot Caramel Latte.

B

BambiBasher

This thread has inspired me to have explosive diarrhea over a fallen mong in Sainsbury's car park the next time it pisses down in the Summer. I'll go for one the consistency of slurry or fresh-mixed concrete (the squit, not the mong), slightly greeny-brown and with a sort of oil-slick effect on the surface.

Three Big Macs, a lamb jalfrezi, a litre of apple juice and a pound of butter for the mong to slip on should do the trick.

BambiBasher said:
This thread has inspired me to have explosive diarrhea over a fallen mong in Sainsbury's car park the next time it pisses down in the Summer. I'll go for one the consistency of slurry or fresh-mixed concrete (the squit, not the mong), slightly greeny-brown and with a sort of oil-slick effect on the surface.

Three Big Macs, a lamb jalfrezi, a litre of apple juice and a pound of butter for the mong to slip on should do the trick.

make sure you get some pictures

BambiBasher said:

Fc.uk the apple juice, go with horrendous amounts of energy drink.

Try 4 cans of this stuff in less than an hour and then tell me how your guts are! (plus, you'll be bouncing off the ceiling all day)

Jaysus!.. you guys must be psychic, or there's something evil going around.. I've just now ' recovered' from being ripped apart yesterday front and rear..

Not only did I have the most riptearing squits with burning and straining but I then proceeded to puke my guts out, even the dog wouldn't come near me..

ended up curled up in bed, 6 blankets on shivering and crying like Gary Glitter's playtoy..

daughter, the nurse, said I had 24 hour flu...DAMN!! I have a list of sh!thead @ssholes I'd love to pass that on to...

the prescription of a bottle of Bowmore seems to have settled the quesy stomach somewhat, but...took two years off my life at least...

BambiBasher said:

That was what mine was! And a shade darker than melted milk chocolate!

the_guru said:
Well, yes it has, but could you jazz the thread up a bit with a tale of how you saw a mong falling over in Sainsbury's car park or summat?
I'll see you your falling over mong and raise you a transit bus full of mongs headbutting the sidewindows in synch on the M6 near Wigan.

That made my Summer.

louis said:
BambiBasher said:

make sure you get some pictures