Anyone else

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by louis, Sep 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. think this summer has been a total load of shite in terms of weather?

global warming?! what a fcuking let down

2. This summer has been about as good as this thread,

3. Well, yes it has, but could you jazz the thread up a bit with a tale of how you saw a mong falling over in Sainsbury's car park or summat?
  4. more like Glaobal Raining, on the uk mainly. Good for the ducks, shoite if you've got a motorbike.
  5. Yeah, the weather's been shite.

On a more interesting note, I had explosive diarrhea today.
  6. Pebbledash or cocoa?

7. ill swap you, ive not been able to shit for 3 days!!!! maybe a good hot vindaloo is the way forward
  8. I had diarhhea too, not explosive, it just fell out as soon as my arse finally unclinched. jesus I felt ill.
  9. I too had the squits today.

I would like to publicly thank Burger King, Aldershot for helping me do a full prostate unload down the lav.
  10. pebbledash. christ know how but some of the splatter managed to reach above the level of my arse hole. I think it must have climbed up the sides in an attempt to escape.
  11. There are few pleasures in life that exceed that of a good dump, a quiet sit down while you contemplate your thoughts, unless it one of those that's difficult to get out, it's hard to think beautiful thoughts when you're straining.
  12. I too have suffered the effects of explosive diarrhea today. Mine was more of a brown rain though, nothing solid that I could see in the pan during post poop inspection.
  13. Mine came out with the consistancy of a hot Caramel Latte.
  14. This thread has inspired me to have explosive diarrhea over a fallen mong in Sainsbury's car park the next time it pisses down in the Summer. I'll go for one the consistency of slurry or fresh-mixed concrete (the squit, not the mong), slightly greeny-brown and with a sort of oil-slick effect on the surface.

Three Big Macs, a lamb jalfrezi, a litre of apple juice and a pound of butter for the mong to slip on should do the trick.

15. make sure you get some pictures