Anyone else willing to comfort a poor girl in distress.

Not just yet thanks, she'll be full of his ginger gentleman's eggnog.

Not just yet thanks, she'll be full of his ginger gentleman's eggnog.
I'm sure most of us have stirred another Gentlemans porridge at one time or another, albeit unknowingly.

I don't think its a simple answer as you think.

Lets weight up the pros and cons here shall we.

Pro

Shes a lingerie model.

Con

Shes been with a gwar.

Tough one :)

Interesting to note that the great-great-great granddaughter of the 3rd Marquess of Ailesbury (and 9th Earl of Cardigan) is a 'lingerie model' - if that isn't déclassé downward mobility, then I don't know what is.

That said, the broken-down aristo in me would of course offer her my broad and manly shoulder to cry* on... I'm all heart that way.

*or anything else the poor dear wanted to do...

Reckon young "H" got a bit Humpy when he found out Flo,s ancestor was the dopey cunt who fucked up a pefectly nice horsey brigade out in turkey a few years ago. They all wore Balaklava,s I b'lieve.

Poor girl. I've got a set of manacles in my rape dungeon, that have suddenly become free, if she needs somewhere to get away from all the press attention for a while.

Reckon young "H" got a bit Humpy when he found out Flo,s ancestor was the dopey cunt who fucked up a pefectly nice horsey brigade out in turkey a few years ago. They all wore Balaklava,s I b'lieve.
Are you saying THEM are descended from a cav regt or were they all PIRA/INLA horsey types who got fucked up? If the later good show on her ancestor.

She can come and live in my shed. Then she can look after Maddie while Im at work