Anyone Else Watching Channel 5?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by The_Snail, Apr 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Battle Scarred Solder Behind Bars.
  2. Ex squaddies who got themselves in the shite and are now pulling the "PTSD card.
  3. No PTSD has not been mentioned as yet.
  4. Give it time. They'll blame that or the buckie.
  5. Oooh, I know, I've been in that Army for 6 years and killed someone with an axe, and a gun.

Bullshitting ****.

I'd love to smash the **** out of someone with an axe though. That would be well fun.

Imagine the blood splattering on your face and clothes as you hack into their head? Would you go for ankles or wrists first, or just smash straight into their swede?

What song would you sing?
  6. Yeah, fcuking Jocks, and PTSD eh? Always the same. Bet PTSD was the main theme all the way through, every other word as Chris Terrill ,the former 50 year old Marine, talks to them. They're crooks alright, do the crime do the time but luckily, luckily now I said, they've got ignorant racist fcukwits on the other side.
  7. That made sense.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I have a suspicion one of us is drunk as your post makes no ******* sense whatsoever.
  9. Episodes 2-4 all English. Maybe a taff or 2!
  10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

sounds like you are going civvy crazy - have you tried airsoft?
  11. Ankles first. And the Johnny Mathis classic Wonderful Wonderful.
  12. Lumberjack song for the irony
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Have you tried taking your head for a shit?
  14. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Take it to the NAAFI not the serious part.
  15. It probably won't make sense to one or two intellectually challenged dimwits that inhabit Arrse, half cut and brain addled, so no surprise there. The bog standard smart arrse pseudo squaddie humourous reposte eh? No booze consumed here matey, you're on the wrong track. The point one was, that as usual, good current topics crop up on Arrse and immediately descend in to racist, bile spewing gash, meanwhile the latest hardcore Wankie Boyles spew forth their pish. Discuss the subject or don't, but FFS grow up.