Anyone else used Gizoogle?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jim30, Jan 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mrs Jim has introduced me to the superb site called 'gizoogle' which translates webpages into 'gangsta'. (Gizoogle).

As an example, it has this to say about the MOD

"Our thugged-out asses protect tha security, independence n' interestz of our ghetto up in da crib n' abroad. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Our thugged-out asses work wit our allies n' partners whenever possible. Our aim is ta ensure dat tha armed forces have tha training, shiznit n' support necessary fo' they work, n' dat our crazy-ass asses keep within budget.!"
  2. Why blud?
  3. The wail online reads better through dat shit man
  4. RezzaDue

RezzaDue Old-Salt Book Reviewer

what an excellent idea, a way to teach educated people to become illiterate! :)
  5. Nothing for James Shortt, Tropper or Jade Goody.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Have you ever thought about taking up a hobby? Like golf. Or fishing. Or train sets. Or anything at all that would get you the fuck off of the radar of honest tax paying citizens.

I really could not give a rats arse. British Navel History between 1745 and 1802 will do.

Have you ever considered a sh*d at all?
  7. Far be it from me to advocate domestic violence, but I would suggest a hearty kicking of your missus is in order here. Do it now before she drives you to post such drivel again.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Quite. You could also ascertain what exactly she was searching for to happen upon a site about ostensibly black youths and the letter combination 'giz'.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I just used it on The Scarey One... as soon as I used the word biaotch I got a roundhouse and some dissing 'n shit.
  10. Having spoken with said Mrs, I am told that two nice gents called Winston & Leroy introduced her to it whilst I've been away on business this week.
  11. I believe this would be described as delightfully droll or hilarious whimsy to those living on the upper crust.