Anyone else thankfull to chavs?

Im off to recruit selection in the morning and i just want to say how thankfull i am to all the local chavs who hang around my local phonebox for giving me the absolute determination to succeed, ever since i have come home and started going on daily runs (previous job meant lots of time away in digs and whenever i came home i drove EVERYWHERE) my route takes me past these sad arrses and if they're in a group the snide comments i get acts like rocket fuel (strangely if there's only a couple of them they're quieter than church mice) if i thought my life would consist of standing in the rain, drinking cider and intimidating little kids and pensioners i think id top myself.

Good luck to everyone else who's joining.

Good luck mate enjoy yourself chav`s are the blight of this country!go with your instincts

redfordbarrackswalt said:
If you dont want your life to consist of standing in the rain, drinking and intimidating people may be you are making a mistake.
Getting paid for it, with a real chance of a full and successful career!

Good luck chastity, with that attitude you will do well!

Jimima

The local Vicky Pollard gang provide an endless source of inspiration and motivation when I feel like not doing any training. Them and getting away from the mongs I work with.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Best of luck to you in your training. Very soon, if you pass basic, you'll be standing around in the rain and intimidating people wherever you go, and getting paid for holding a rifle whilst doing so. It's a whole new level! :)

Biped said:
Best of luck to you in your training. Very soon, if you pass basic, you'll be standing around in the rain and intimidating people wherever you go, and getting paid for holding a rifle whilst doing so. It's a whole new level! :)
My father said to me when I was young, do something other than hanging around on street corners and join the army. I did and sure enough I hung arround on street corners only I was also armed.

Best of luck with your new career.

Good attitude you have there mate.

I got "run forest, run!" once, had just run down to school, round playing fields then back up through village when some little shit said it.

Stopped in my tracks as i needed to slow down anyway, told him to **** off and die. Said he was "just mucking about mate" then pissed off.

To be honest mate your the one making a life for yourself, unlike the local pricks that hang round the co-op.

inferno666 said:
I got "run forest, run!" once, had just run down to school, round playing fields then back up through village when some little s*** said it.

Stopped in my tracks as i needed to slow down anyway, told him to * off and die. Said he was "just mucking about mate" then pissed off.

To be honest mate your the one making a life for yourself, unlike the local pricks that hang round the co-op.
Music on mp3 is normally too loud to hear these 'yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but sumfink or nuffink' types.

Got a few "run forest, run!'s " myself.
Also had one guy ON HIS OWN take the piss.
Stopped running, took out one headphone and walked up to him - he was shocked. One punch to the gut and carried on jogging.

Left him there on his knees coughing.

worth it.

Cheers for all the comments, passed rsc so couldnt be happier, only downside is that my feet are quite wide (apparently common with tall lads) so i might not get standard issue boots, according to my recruiter i might even get a place in a january platoon so happy days all round :D

Quite surprised that a young lad there took his kit in a bergan, mind he was keen as mustard and chuffed to bits when he passed, unlike a lot of lads who failed because they couldnt stop arrsing around, and a few of them looked to be flying the tests.

Pidge said:
Cheers for all the comments, passed rsc so couldnt be happier, only downside is that my feet are quite wide (apparently common with tall lads) so i might not get standard issue boots, according to my recruiter i might even get a place in a january platoon so happy days all round :D

Quite surprised that a young lad there took his kit in a bergan, mind he was keen as mustard and chuffed to bits when he passed, unlike a lot of lads who failed because they couldnt stop arrsing around, and a few of them looked to be flying the tests.
I'm size 12 length but need size 14 for the width, and I'm 6'2". Not that tall, but taller than your average cat.

im a 10 in lengh but need 12 because of the width and im 6ft 3, so in a very similar boat, thinking about it having boots made to measure might be a good thing :)