Anyone else on ops at the moment?

dan_man said:
Jorno alert!
I don't think so - but it was a fairly dim question to begin with.

Having said that, I'm currently in the US of A pretending to bash those pesky tykes from 1 CAA and 3 CAC, so I'm not complaining one bit.

Enjoy Afghanistan! :)

Darth_Doctrinus said:
dan_man said:
Jorno alert!
I don't think so - but it was a fairly dim question to begin with.

Having said that, I'm currently in the US of A pretending to bash those pesky tykes from 1 CAA and 3 CAC, so I'm not complaining one bit.

Enjoy Afghanistan! :)
And you enjoy Chatanooga!

jimnicebutdim said:
I'm stuck in Kandahar and its shite, anyone else in a crap location at the moment??
Cardiff is really crap at this time of year, mind you it is crap all year.. I think I might just emigrate to Scarboroug.

tafmad said:
jimnicebutdim said:
I'm stuck in Kandahar and its shite, anyone else in a crap location at the moment??
Cardiff is really crap at this time of year, mind you it is crap all year.. I think I might just emigrate to Scarboroug.

cardiff... crap.... really?????

Well if you'd asked me on a Tuesday...

would be better if you asked..Anybody NOT on ops at the moment...then we could linch the timewasters!!

:):):)

Taking into account Opsec etc, my smiling mug and name was in the paper the other week, so saying i'm in a wnakpit like this probably isn't the most daring of revalations.

pomps said:
tafmad said:
jimnicebutdim said:

cardiff... crap.... really?????
No, I was joking........... :roll:

I am on super secret Op's too. So Mum's the word. Like Darth I am in the US of A on a super secret deployment. Life is hell here, let me tell you! The sound of Costant banjo playing is most grating on the nerves.
The best bit is the US Army Intelligence has shared with us their new target aquisition system, still secret chaps so Shhhhhhh... Well without being TOOO technical, it looks like a map and, get this, a Dart. You also need the special "Advanced Targeting Blindfold" to make the system work properly. They claim the other one is in Dick Cheney's Orrifice so it must be important. This is how the locations for opertaions is decided upon on a daily basis.

We are testing the super secret personnel observation device, Oh Pooh I should not have mentioned that. Through the cunning use of RF it interacts with a main frame computer and the person under observation, employing CCF technology. All of this is secret but I know I am among friends.
We also have this great new IMPROVED Plasmer Imperial Star Trooper mind control device, Oh God I was not supposed to mention that either. It is very technical and highly stimulating. This device can leave Millions in a Vegatative state for hours at a time, transfixed by it strange neon like glow.

As a Cover we are pretending to be a Cable TV company, that is secret too chaps and I know I was not supposed to mention that. The stuff is all disguised as "Cable TV", laugh I nearly paid my License fee.

Del, you must tell me how you managed to hack your Fisher Price keyboard into the ward computer, bloody mad bugger, giving all our secrets away like that.

Latest Threads