Anyone else not watching the last Big Brother series?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TamH70, Jun 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Might be better than the football in the "worse than watching paint drying stakes" but I'm not too sure.

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

On the basis that you are new, I'll be nice.

We don't discuss that pile of steaming crap on this website!
  3. Agreed, I would rather discuss dribbling pustules than that pile of evil rancid crap
  4. I thought that big brother had died a death and was long buried?

If not anyone that watches it should be killed and then killed again, twice, just to make sure.
  5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

i,ll second thrid and forth that. tossers
  6. I see i am not alone.

I would rather watch the over paid puffs play football :(
  7. OOPs

Sowwee, won't talk about that thing again, :cool:

8. Good drills Tam, never speak it's name again :lol:
  9. The only way it should be allowed to carry on, is if it were more true to George Orwell's 1984.
    I'd love to see those feckin wannabe sleb idiots getting a right hiding off the Thought Police.
  10. I picked up and flicked through one of the daily rags left lying in the guardroom today and one of the titles that caught my eye was something like "trying to get injured servicemen from Afghanistan in the house".

Now I'd rather sodomise myself with "Big Bubbas 20" **** intruder" while nailing my scrotum to a table than even consider sullying my nice HD telly with that shite but I have to admit seeing a tom just back from the sandpit with injuries telling one of the freakshows the way of the world would actually be good viewing. Keeping a total of the amount of fcuks and cnuts in one rant would be a task and a half.
  11. That would probably be a difficult one to show, it would probably consist of ...

Squady "Morning"

A continous string of beeps to cover the profanity

Squady "Goodnight"

Rince and repeat each day.
  12. I've been an avid non fan since the very first series, and have not watched every single episode that there has ever been. I've also made sure to not read about it in all the newspapers, and make a point of not visting the website at least once every day.
  13. Sapristi!, NON!, certainment!!
  14. offog - "I would rather watch the over paid puffs play football :( "

So, you'll be attending the BBC sports day then :roll:

15. Putiing it Bluntly: The sooner this Programme series is dead & buried the better!