Anyone? Desert Felix and Billy Wizz

#3
#5
If anyone knows where I may obtain the rather un-PC 665 Sqn. "Apocalpse Now" badge I'd be... interested.
 
#6
Biscuits_Brown said:
If anyone knows where I may obtain the rather un-PC 665 Sqn. "Apocalpse Now" badge I'd be... interested.
Would that be Paddy dont Surf badge
 
#7
Aye....

For some reason you don't see many round these parts.
 
#9
Biscuits_Brown said:
Aye....

For some reason you don't see many round these parts.
I have a 665 lapel pin kicking around somewhere with the red background and black bat, if you want it. However I did see the PDS type but in a patch only but cant remember for the life of me what site I saw it on for sale.
 
#10
Radovan said:
Biscuits_Brown said:
If anyone knows where I may obtain the rather un-PC 665 Sqn. "Apocalpse Now" badge I'd be... interested.
This what you're looking for?

Paddy Don't Surf
Ahh thats the site I was thinking about.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top