Anyone care to comment?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DillonFlatBack, Jun 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm pretty sure that this is not the majority view of strawbs.

Every ex-squaddy I've ever met has been a complete fruitcake. Don't know if they make them mental in the army or if they are psychopaths looking for a legal way to kill. I'd suspect the latter.

If you'd like to rebut the accusation, feel free to pop along to here and register.
  2. What's the point in registering to every forum to shout someone down when they say something you don't agree with?

If the guy thinks it let him think it, he will never be a soldier and good job too!
  3. Well there is that, just pisses me off, not so much on my own account, as I'm long since out, but in view of what those in green have to deal with these days. It would be nice if the support of the populace was unequivocal.
  4. Just had a read, no need for intervention, their own members seem to be making a decent job of it themselves.
  5. Well, one of them is... :D
  6. Oh dear, they have us to a tee!
  7. Sounds about right, to me. Just try explaining 'freckles' to your civvy workmates on a night out and see the looks you get.
  8. Oh dear, they have us to a tee!

I am now posting as TAFKAC by the way..."The artist formerly known as Cuddles"...
  9. Granted, there are "things" that they will never understand...
  10. Why dont you post a link to the skiffing thread in the best of naffi bar then see what the reaction is should be good for a laugh i reckon
  11. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Is this another - lets go and crayon all over their thread so they can come over here and crayon on ours.
  12. Sounds about right to me too,almost every man in my battalion was off their fecking heads.Who really gives a flying feck though?
    Why should you be so bothered by what civies think any how?I think the majority of civies are far more behind the forces now than they have been in years.I served from 87 to 99,no one gave two fecks then,but so fecking what?I didn`t join to get adulation from civies,i joined to bayonet c*nts.
  13. I know shiii....lots of ex soldiers, my Dad did 22 years REME so that kinda helps. This is just yet another sad loser with nothing better to do with his (pathetic excuse for a) life.

And you know what? It just bores me to tears!

Why don't we hear people complaining about butchers? Surely they only chose that career so they could chop up dead animals and get a sadistic pleasure out of it...?

Attached Files:

14. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

He must have met me.