Anyone but that Jock Twat Murray

#1
I hope Nadal pummels the whingeing Jock fcukwit into the Wimbledon Turf.
 
#3
Because he is a Jock
 
#4
Fair enough. NEXT!
 
#6
Why not the Jocks support anyone but England so just repaying the compliment, especially for a a Jock twat that hates England anyway.
 
#7
That must be 15 love then?
 
#8
johnboyzzz said:
re-stilly said:
Because he is a Jock
Someone get out the wrong side of the bed this morning

Nice to see the English revert back to normal after their successful wendyball competition :twisted:
And it wasn't long in coming :lol:
 
#10
It would be nice if he burst into flames!
 
#13
re-stilly said:
Why not the Jocks support anyone but England so just repaying the compliment, especially for a a Jock twat that hates England anyway.
But we Englishmen are superior to them and have better manners.

Three cheers for the Caledonian ballster, says I. The fellows can be quite good at simple tasks like hitting a small ball with a large bat, once shown how and with the prospect of a reward of fried food and fortified wine.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#15
re-stilly said:
I hope Nadal pummels the whingeing Jock fcukwit into the Wimbledon Turf.
Now come on - you know the rules.

Murray has not yet been beaten at Wimbeldon so he is officially still British. It is only once he has been beaten that he reverts to be a Jock. :evil:

Please pay more attention in future.

I thank you.

A_Y
 
#16
Come on lads does he look like a confident winning type - No he looks like a twat so what we hope does not matter he`ll lose because hes a loser.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#17
Pigshyt_Freeman said:
re-stilly said:
Why not the Jocks support anyone but England so just repaying the compliment, especially for a a Jock twat that hates England anyway.
But we Englishmen are superior to them and have better manners.

Three cheers for the Caledonian ballster, says I. The fellows can be quite good at simple tasks like hitting a small ball with a large bat, once shown how and with the prospect of a reward of fried food and fortified wine.
Hear hear!

If the little blue-faced fellows don't win at the odd simple task, they'll get all uppity again. The last thing we need is them sending more of their kind down to Westminster to demand change and fried delicacies - on expenses!
 
#19
Agreed.

You know the drill my sweaty sock friends it's all just a bit of fun - we don't REALLY hate Murray it's just become something of a tradition in England to support whoever he is playing. We really mean nothing by it and has nothing to do with the support England always receives from other home nations when it is playing :D

ABS - sounds better than ABE
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top