Anyone But England

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by civvygit, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Hmmm

I wonder if they do them in really large sizes :D

And just to keep the Engerlisch lot happy and to beat them to the punchline..."Does it have a pocket for the Buckie?"

2. I believe they will be popular in Celtic nations! As for offence I'm wondering how they could be made more offensive! :D

3. And one for a fish supper too! :D

4. I'm sure the porridge wogs just want to contribute to the WC in any way that they can. Could always repay the favour "It will never be Scotland Football,Rugby or Cricket"

5. Auld-Yin

Oh, I'm quite sure that with a little bit of thought and good old Scottish ingenuity, we could come up with something more offensive. However I will leave that until Engerlund are dumped out of the competition at the first stage (see I'm working on it :D )

6. Auld-Yin

A well balanced view - thank you STP.

7. Dinnae fagge' ya deep fried Marrrrrrs Barrrrr hen' :)

8. I never understand why the Scots always side with other nations during the world cup, why don't they just support their own national team through the tournament?

9. ABE to provide massive subsidies so our students don't pay tuition fees, pensioners for care homes etc etc?

Do they also have one which says "spare us 10p for a cup o' tea"? That would be more understandable round King's Cross than the usual...

10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

surely with the amount of neds running loose in jockland, the cops have got better things to do?

11. Sad really, It is a funny t-shirt but it just goes to show how sad and bitter jocks still are. At least we have a great summer coming up and hopefully Andy Murray will loss at Wimbeldon again.

12. Britain get knocked out of the world cup

13. So what else is new :D

Now about that qualifying......

14. Yes we will be at the world cup

in 2011