anyone been told by afco they are a high risk?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by andy2322, Jul 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Basically I wanted to re-join a few times over the years and never got round to doing it.pulled out each time.1st time was misses become pregnant so had to pull out.2nd time was this year that was because I always thinking about what my family might be feeling about me doing it.

But I have made my mind up got the support from my partner and wanted to go for it.only to be told today come back in November because I am a high risk in not joining.gutted I am hope to god I have not fucked up any chance of going in.

Can anyone give advice please..

2. Join the TA. If you can't hack it there you're a useless tool and shouldn't progress further with your application

3. msr

msr LE

There's a joke in there somewhere...

4. The Army can afford to be pretty choosy at the moment as there is an abundance of recruits.

To improve your chances at the AFCO you could try bringing a halt to the global recession and therefore reducing the numbers seeking employment there.

5. cheers MSR, you stole my thunder there.

6. spend 3 years in ta 3rd royal welsh.left as it was no fun on weekends it was all drink and pissing around.

7. Give it another crack mate; you might find it a bit more of a challenge. Even if it were still a drink fest you would at least be illustrating your enthusiasm for the army.

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

That's forces life as I remember it, mind we got weekends off

9. Don't know what they're worried about you are obviously a candidate that stay the distance....

10. Love the signature C_F lol!!! :D

11. Yeah I did................................................................................................................................ he said their was a high risk of me being TOO FECKING GOOD LOOKING FOR YOU UGLY BARSTWARDS!