Anybody want to buy some diamonds?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Feb 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Just asking. On behalf of a chum. Who has just inherited £32m of the sparkly little things off of his uncle in Belgium.

Get in lads. Nice one.

2. No, we've all read the buying gems & bullion thread in the financial forums. Now buggeroff... you fucking 419 scammer walt!

3. TheIronDuke

Yeah, you say that now. But you were first in line when I told you that I could re-mortgage your home to ensure your parents would enjoy a comfortable retirement.

So, you want to buy some diamonds or have you just rocked up to kick the fucking tyres. £15m for cash. We are not here to fuck about and chat. Can swap for a Jet Ski and a nice pony for my sister.

4. Not for myself, but you could give Naomi a ring.

5. cut or uncut?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Theres only one problem. they are uncut .. come back when they look pretty... then i'll have a 2 cts when its been brilliant cut, thanks

7. I was tempted but then I noticed that your weren't a government official from Nigeria.

You almost had me but failed on a basic schoolboy error. Noting that stories involving schoolboys, Uncles and Belgium don't usually end well.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Who wants an un-circumsized diamond?

9. Put them on any thread in the NAAFI bar for 5 minutes and they will definitely be conflict diamonds

10. Probably not Kosher then.

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheIronDuke

Course you can honeybunch. You can have whatever you want because Daddy loves you. But snap to and get good. It has hit the fucking news. Pack a bag and get out now.

Diamond heist: Robbers steal £32m worth of precious stones at Brussels Airport | Mail Online

Half to the Polish mechs and good luck to them. We are going to have to pay that Maynard twat from the US State Department and that shifty Boxter cunt Simon Burney from MI5. Which leaves us with £4.7m.

Not a lot for so much effort, but it'll do. I fancy Cuba sweet pea. How about you?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I was right then, not Kosher.