Anybody up Otterburn or Reidsdale ranges?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Jul 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hi. LOVE the camo strides. They are so making a statement.

Do us a favour? Take a stroll east (thats to your left when you are looking at the sun) and pop any fat cunt who isnt a Rozzer or a sheep?

Thanks.

Me Auntie Ena is stuck in a community centre in Rothbury and her endless phone calls are getting on my tits. She is so needy. I'll owe you one. Cheers.

2. Does this make sense to anyone else?

3. Yup, perfect sense.
    Look at a map, then watch the news on the telly. All will become apparent
    However Iron Duke's grasp of where the sun is and its relationship to east is a little vague.

4. He's drinking it neat, as I recall face the sun at sunrise turn left, go north, face it at sunset turn left go south.

5. I see now, just thought it was the IronDuke's meds wearing off! :)

6. If he is on meds, he needs stronger ones!!!!

7. He just needs to turn the fucking phone off :)
    How is the old girl ID? Hope her bunions arn't giving her gyp

8. TheIronDuke

Sorry. I assumed anyone up in the arrse end of nowhere would be gazing south and wondering where it all went wrong. Not gazing east at Alnwick where it can go wrong faster than a stoat up a drain. If anyone is confused, please just shoot anything that moves. Except anything with POLICE on its back. Sheep dont have this, and nobody will miss the locals, except the sheep.

9. According to the latest BREAKING NEWS on SKY News: The Police have got radios. Coooool.... that should be reassuring for the locals.

Also, sky journos are going through the Thesaurus on words like: Alarmed, Hiding, Where, Bridge, Lexus, Nutter, Nutter and Nutter.

10. I love the way some roided up nightclub bouncer has transmogrified into Lofty Wiseman overnight. Fugitives this year will be dressing like Crazy Tom Gunn in Treasure Island, rabbit is the new leather. Some dozy bint said he'll be able to survive on berries...ever tried? It isn't as easy as you might think especially when a)you're on the lam and b)flush toilets are not as available as you might wish.

11. To be fair Cuddles, it's July and he's applied a bit of common sense. It takes an awful lot of manpower to hunt an armed man who knows the area he is in.
    I suspect many posters on here could go a week or two up there without huge difficulty and if he can get away with having a camp fire then plod haven't got the area very well covered. He's got a big area to play with and if he moves west he might well manage to disappear for quite a while.

12. He is the Ginger Rambo!

13. If he's caught/culled soon though, you will all miss this little minx and her daily briefings.......

Attached Files:

• ug.jpg
      ug.jpg
      File size:
      2.4 KB
      Views:
  14. The Daily Mash has it covered;

ANY CHANCE YOU COULD DO KAY BURLEY? ROTHBURY ASKS ARMED POLICE
    07-07-10
    RESIDENTS in Rothbury have asked armed police if one of them has a minute to take down Sky's Kay Burley.
    'What's going through Raoul Moat's head right now? We'll be asking someone who could not possibly have the faintest idea'The sleepy Northumberland village has been under siege since the anchorwoman arrived yesterday morning, armed with a world-weary camera crew and a head full of her usual stupid bullshit.

The Daily Mash - ANY CHANCE YOU COULD DO KAY BURLEY? ROTHBURY ASKS ARMED POLICE

15. TheIronDuke

Yeah. Black Middens aint exactly Mitsubishi 4x4 friendly, you know. This will get messy.