Anybody notice something just ever so slightly wrong?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Jul 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. must be a design feature, its not like the olympics would get anything wrong!! I mean the ticketing went so well
  2. Country of manufacture: China

Explains much.
  3. I still think the 2010 logo looks like Lisa Simpson giving head.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Is that wenlock casper the ghost thing giving a ****** sign?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anybody else already inwardly cringing at just how tacky and so inclusive and right on the opening ceremony is going to be?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Why has it got the figure of a nightmarishly-animated cock and balls shaking its fist?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I just sent an email pointing out the obvious, so I wonder what their response will be.
  8. And why does the key ring 'speak'?

"I’m Wenlock, the London 2012 Olympic Games mascot, and I’m accompanied by the two things I’m most proud of".

I would like to crush the skull of the PR throbber who thought that we would all like to talk to their over-priced mongy sounvenirs.

Is this really the best that the London Olympics can offer? Yes, I think it probably is.

Roll on the closing ceremony. What a load of cock.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Of course we still have to reach the depths of having the PM and the WIF join hands for a sing along with Her Maj and Phil so we have a way to go yet...
  10. And why did they get a chinese company to make the stuff....the whole idea about having the olympics (apart from the sporty bit) is to promote UK business, not other countries poop.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. No, it's an immigrant with an Afro, sucking off a staggering drunk in the street. Symbol of modernity, innit, multicultural, inclusive and non-judgemental.

I challenge anyone to come up with a more apposite symbol to represent Modern Britain.
  12. It's a shame the Frogs didn't get them. Then they'd be bankrupting themselves and not us. Does anybody you know have any interest in this farce?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Here's a piece of Chinese acumen in action... I hope they stick to organ harvesting; that's what they're best at.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1