• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anybody notice something just ever so slightly wrong?

Why has it got the figure of a nightmarishly-animated cock and balls shaking its fist?
And why does the key ring 'speak'?

"I’m Wenlock, the London 2012 Olympic Games mascot, and I’m accompanied by the two things I’m most proud of".

I would like to crush the skull of the PR throbber who thought that we would all like to talk to their over-priced mongy sounvenirs.

Is this really the best that the London Olympics can offer? Yes, I think it probably is.

Roll on the closing ceremony. What a load of cock.

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
Of course we still have to reach the depths of having the PM and the WIF join hands for a sing along with Her Maj and Phil so we have a way to go yet...

And why does the key ring 'speak'?

"I’m Wenlock, the London 2012 Olympic Games mascot, and I’m accompanied by the two things I’m most proud of".

I would like to crush the skull of the PR throbber who thought that we would all like to talk to their over-priced mongy sounvenirs.

Is this really the best that the London Olympics can offer? Yes, I think it probably is.

Roll on the closing ceremony. What a load of cock.
And why did they get a chinese company to make the stuff....the whole idea about having the olympics (apart from the sporty bit) is to promote UK business, not other countries poop.

I still think the 2010 logo looks like Lisa Simpson giving head.
No, it's an immigrant with an Afro, sucking off a staggering drunk in the street. Symbol of modernity, innit, multicultural, inclusive and non-judgemental.

I challenge anyone to come up with a more apposite symbol to represent Modern Britain.

It's a shame the Frogs didn't get them. Then they'd be bankrupting themselves and not us. Does anybody you know have any interest in this farce?
I'm rather hoping some shouty beardman comes first in the 72 Virgins event by blowing up Lord Coe, preferably along with Blair and Mandelson, but other than that.....

Unless it's the fact they've incorrectly described the flag as the Union Jack instead of the Union Flag, I'm stumped.

I'm bewildered they've not used British manufacturers exclusively, not much of a legacy is it.

FBG

have you seen the set of pins on that site "guards of london" £4motherfucking6 for some lapel pins in colours (note the U ) that look like that tinhat wearing flid did them

Latest Threads