Anybody lost a breast?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Tiffs, Feb 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No, seriously?
    I have found some strange things in the last couple of months, but this definitely takes the biscuit.
    I have found a fake tit. And not a very big one, not a person as all will assume, but a small plastic one.
    If anyone knows the owner or pulled a bird last night only to go back to her place and be a little disappointed please get in touch and I will return said item. I tried to insert a picture but not sure how to on this site. If someone explains, I will oblige.

P.s. It was found with 3 condoms, so I think she was hopeful......

2. Tiffs, if you click on the post reply button, towards the bottom of the page there is an option to upload a file. Use the browse button to select the location of the photo on your computer then upload it. Simple.

So come on, did anyone bag off last night and end up with a monobreasted minger?? Though to be fair, you might have just let it pass as a typical Blandford mutation.

3. Here it is.

4. Is it a right hander or a left ??? If its a right hander I wouldnt worry too much as apparently there are loads of right tits knocking around Blandford at the moment. According to threads on this site anyway !!!!

Regards LT.

5. Must be a Muppet as cannot get this to upload.

Got this message -

Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions.

Not sure how, never managed to upload anything?

6. It could be Kylie Minogue's....

T C

7. well if kylie minogue has started drinking in tiffs ..... rock on

8. No but unfortunately I have gained a couple since leaving the Corp.

9. I've got a pair up for grabs as well if anyone is intereseted. Yes I really do. They belong to my CO's girlfriend who carelessly lost them at our last mess function........

10. can i have it? :p

11. i think that may be mine... im a cross dressing lady boy and i like to protect against pregnancy!

12. No, don't stop there Hobby! TELL! :twisted:

13. I couldn't tell anymore - the CO may be watching........
    Ah well who cares - I haven't got a career anyway.
    CO had aleady taken himself off home as he was a little bit tired after a hard couple of weeks travelling. (Ah, I hear you say) Anyway said future Mrs CO was looking after their guests and enjoying herself on the dance floor when her right breast shrunk in size and a squidgy half breast thing landed on the floor in front of me. Subtlty not being my middle name I picked it up and offered it her back. Amazingly she hardly seemed fazed - good girl. I thought nothing more of it until I was on my way home when I found not one, but two of the squidgy things lying on the road. Even at that time of night I managed to make 2 + 2 equal 4 and collected said items which are now deposited in a safe place awaiting a suitably embarassing moment to present them back to the CO or his good lady. I will let you know how this goes.......

14. Do you think she was simply trying to make a clean breast of it?

15. msr

msr LE

Or trying to get something off her chest...