Anybody live/lived in Detroit?

Discussion in 'US' started by mac1, Dec 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Many here are probably already aware, but an interesting documentary nonetheless - worth a look (if you have 81 minutes to spare). People like to quote the 12,000 firearms killings per year in the US - this gives you an idea of who for the most part is committing them - mainly in places like this, known as the Murder City.

Stricter laws probably won't make much difference and will only hit the law abiding.

DETROIT - THE MURDER CITY Documentary - Starring Seven the General - YouTube
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The news headlines always are sensational...tragically, the murder problem in the USA is centered in the Black community. They are killing themselves. in 2012, in Chicago, over 500 people were murdered. The vast majority were African-Americans.
  3. Yeah, but there are plenty of nice spots in Chicago. I love that city. **** Detroit, one of the most surreal places I've ever visited in a first world country. Omaha and a lot of Iowa are pretty ******* odd too. For my money if you aren't on a coastline you can't go wrong with Colorado or Arizona.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  4. I moved out when ocp took over, didn't like the reforms to the police force that they were proposing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using ARRSE mobile app