anybody know this man?

Long story short, somebody that I had considered to be a mate, found a pretty good camera at Stansted Airport a few years ago.

He didn't do the decent thing and hand it in. He's not a mate anymore.

He did keep the mem card though.

Looks like the subject is named M... and there might be a girl called D*** too.

Please put him in touch and I'll gladly send him the rest.

Fark. Me. I expected an interesting ride on here...

No. I am not he. Heard the story a while back, and only recently got the card and thought that this might be the right place to help.

I could point you to the culprit, but I won't. So just zip it unless you know the subject. Twat.

I know his name.

Is a lyric from Queen's fantastic song "Gimme The Prize" as featured on the film Highlander.

Long story short, somebody that I had considered to be a mate, found a pretty good camera at Stansted Airport a few years ago.

He didn't do the decent thing and hand it in. He's not a mate anymore.

He did keep the mem card though.

Looks like the subject is named M... and there might be a girl called D*** too.

Please put him in touch and I'll gladly send him the rest.
Using a wok as an ironing board was he?

It was mate because Freddy Mercury unfortunately died of the gay plague a few years ago and The Kurgan is a fictional character.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bliddy hell - that was quick. Put him in touch.
WOW. This is amazing!!! I thought that camera was long gone. To think there are still honest men here in the UK. It fair brings a lump to my throat. Please PM me so I can be reunited with my camera. And please do not post pictures of Dawn. She is special.

Thanks and you are a really special guy. Best wishes and my undying thanks, Mike.

Not Mike, or Dawn.

I'm hoping that these replies are from adolescents.

I won't reply to any more posts unless helpful.

I thought that Aarse was a genuine representative Army site. So far I'm disappointed.

Good luck finding him mate

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Fark. Me. I expected an interesting ride on here...

No. I am not he. Heard the story a while back, and only recently got the card and thought that this might be the right place to help.

I could point you to the culprit, but I won't. So just zip it unless you know the subject. Twat.
Thanks for that. I will make sure I zip it now you have told me to. Thief. Did you get a suspended sentence or was it community service? If it was a while ago they were probably giving people more than the token slap on the wrists nowadays eh?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not Mike, or Dawn.
Yes it is. And you are in possession of a stolen SIM linked to a stolen camera. That was stolen by your 'mate'.

I am far from being an adolescent. I am in fact a DCI attached to the NCSP. Part of our remit is to 'spot' criminals selling stolen property on high traffic internet sites like the Army Rumour Service. We have your IP address logged.

So, you can contact me here. Via a PM. Or we can contact you.

Further information may be found here http://www.met.police.uk/pceu/

I
f you feel we have not met NCSP standards, go here Independent Police Complaints Commission

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Not Mike, or Dawn.I'm hoping that these replies are from adolescents.I won't reply to any more posts unless helpful.I thought that Aarse was a genuine representative Army site. So far I'm disappointed.
Is that a promise? Well wibble wibble. The posts are from a wide-ranging age group. 6 months to 9 years. We are gifted children and toddlers who are self taught on computers and the internet. Never heard of Aarse either. Is it a dyslexic version of Arrse? Most posts on here are helpfulbut posting a pic of a chap in uniform isnt the brightest move...................unless he is a Waleter Mitty in which case you would to go on to the Naafi Bar threads. Hope that was really unhelpful as you said you would only reply if posts were helpful.

I said that I wouldn't reply, but this one is too good to be true.

There is no money involved, I'm trying to right a wrong.

I do know a couple of DCIs.

You ave my ip address logged. Really? I need to be up at about nine tomorrow. Could that fit with your busy schedule.

I do not have a stolen sim card in my posession. Sim cards are not compatible with many cameras. Or actually any that I've owned.

I'm also not in posession of the sd card either, said loose morals person wanted it back.

One of the DCIs I know told me that he could get data from my pc via modem, even if all were switched off.

So have fun. Can you make sure that the black car's aircon is at about 19C?