Anybody know any good online BB gun shops?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by ash_p, Apr 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm looking for an SA80 BB gun, preferrably around the 60 quid mark?
    Anybody know any decent sites?

Thanks

2. I'm not sure but I dont think you can buy BB guns online anymore?
    And why would you want one of those sh*t things anyway?

3. Just for a laugh mate ;)

4. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Best place is this site. They sell the above mentioned rifle for less dosh.

www.rsov.com

You will need to state you are over 18 or a member of an airsoft club/re-enactment group.

Ships from Hong Kong in less than 14 days all up.

Great range of products, good quality and good service.

Everything is explained on the site.

5. Unless your on the ARA list you cant buy one legally anymore, incase you try to rob a shop with it

6. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

7. Thanks lads

By the way, I'm only looking for a BB gun so I can play silly buggers with my mates in the forest next to my place ;)
    By silly buggers I mean I shoot them while they run for their lives, nothing anti-hetero ofcourse ;)

Is it absolutely neccessary to get one of these UKARA licences for a piddly little BB gun? I can understand if it's for the proper high powered ones, etc... but a regular BB gun? My neighbour bought an Air Rifle (shoots metal pellets) a couple of years ago, and he didn't need a licence to buy one? He does have 2 shotguns though (and a shotgun licence, as do I).

I am also 18 years old..

8. you can buy a proper air rifle but not a toy one. Labour keep making up silly gun law instead of doing something about armed crime. Same old story. Of course if you fitted an air rifle in it it would cease to be a "realistic imitation" so you wouldn't need to be in a toyu gun club to own it. Or fit a 22 shot gun into it and then it's just a shot gun held on your SGC! :D

9. Are you serious? So you can own an Air rifle, which is perfectly capable of seriously injuring, if not killing someone, but you can't own a BB gun, which would only leave a small bruise?

Pathetic..

10. Use Darts in an Air rifle.....funny as F~ck when you shoot someone.....Ok i'll get me coat....

11. Wow, i remember when i was young and i was seriously thinking about getting one of those real weight ones to TAB with.....hahaha :)

12. TAB?

13. Tactical Advance to Battle - in my terms ( Have a speed march round the local hills and woods with a bergen on your back that weighs more than you ) really good fun makes you feel great and tones you up no end, just make sure you know what your doing so you dont get injured.

Cal