Anybody know any companys who hire wepons for film/theatre

Good Afternoon,

I work with a theatre company and we are putting on a production of Shakespeare's Henry V. We are setting it in a desert warfare setting. We are looking for a company that hires out SA80's, some pistols and maybe something bigger.

Does anybody know of such a company?

We have tried Howarth Wrightson Ltd who cannot help us on this occasion.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Cheers

Fatboy

PM sent .

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
You know they didn't have any 'SA80's in the 1400s don't you?
They were still using the Martini-Henry back then and good examples are a bugger to get hold of. Pity, cos any of us could have nicked a few SA80's for you.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Swapsies. I might do a version of Ice Cold In Alex set in Britain in the 1400s.
Can I be the South African geezer who turns out to be a kraut?

I like the name Quayle.

Edited to add: Actually scratch that, which one gets to knob Sylvia Sims in the end? I'll be him.

Alsacien

MIA
Good Afternoon,

I work with a theatre company and we are putting on a production of Shakespeare's Henry V. We are setting it in a desert warfare setting. We are looking for a company that hires out SA80's, some pistols and maybe something bigger.

Does anybody know of such a company?

We have tried Howarth Wrightson Ltd who cannot help us on this occasion.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Cheers

Fatboy
Don't invest too much money in production costs - it sounds totally shiite........

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don't invest too much money in production costs - it sounds totally shiite........
I think it sounds quite jolly.

Brigadier James Chiswell: If little faults proceeding on distemper shall not be winked at, how shall we stretch our eye, when capital crimes, chewed, swallowed and digested appear before us?

Chorus: Do what?

No it sounds shiters Dukey - it's all wrong acting it out in modern desert camo etc. After all Henry V depicts a popular, winnable war...

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Can u ****. How would a S African have got to Britain in the 1400s? It would require some sort of mass carrying activity by swallows. A five ounce bird could not carry a South African on its own. Plus, of course they weren't even invented yet. Just Dutchmen complaining that their neighbours were too close.
He wasn't actually a saffer though was he? He was a kraut pretending to be a saffer. It's perfectly conceivable that a kraut could get to England in 1400, especially a **** off huge nails one like Quayle.

I'm still confused though?

Am I gonna get to rattle a blonde nurse in the back of a horsedrawn cart or not?

Prithee good sir Ravers, we have been waiting for a horsedrawn cart of nurses from ye Rinteln since 1356 and the Poitiers post-op piss up...

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Prithee good sir Ravers, we have been waiting for a horsedrawn cart of nurses from ye Rinteln since 1356 and the Poitiers post-op piss up...
Good Sir, whilst awaiting servitude of bread and ale in the NAAFI queue, one did overhear thy Adj and thy RSM promising that such a cart was indeed making haste for these shores.

I therefore put it to you fine Sir that there shalt be a cartload of nurses for thine scuttling pleasure this very night.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Granted there could be some kind of creative licence and 'lost' nomadic German could be involved on a technicality.
No dice on sylvia Sims. Too short notice. We ...might be able to get Emma Thompson to give you a quick armpit choo choo.
That'll do. She lives round the corner from me, can you arrange for the armpit choo choo to be this evening please? I'd do it over the weekend but I'm busy.

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer
Actually scratch that, which one gets to knob Sylvia Sims in the end? I'll be him.
Nobody gets to shag her. Haven't you seen the film 8000 times. Sir Johnny Mills gets the offer, but he turns her down for a beer. Its a 50/50 call I'd say.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good Sir, whilst awaiting servitude of bread and ale in the NAAFI queue, one did overhear thy Adj and thy RSM promising that such a cart was indeed making haste for these shores.

I therefore put it to you fine Sir that there shalt be a cartload of nurses for thine scuttling pleasure this very night.
Mine milkshake bringeth all the nurses to the yard,
And they do declaim
Tis better than thine,
Damn right tis better than thine,
I can teach thee,
But I should perforce levy a tithe

u havent seen the director's cut have ya? that beer turns into an afternoon session and then onto a nightclub and well...lets say the disabled toilets saw some action that evening.
Fixed that for you mucker!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Infantry 5
C Infantry 0
G REME 6