Anybody had any trouble for posting on ARRSE

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sidewayspeak, Sep 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody been investigated/charged with posting on ARRSE, or any of the other military rumour sites?

The DIN 03-006 released last year made posting on the net illegal, but I've not heard about anybody encountering any 'gagging' yet?

Wast a storm in a tea-cup, or is it just too hard for coppers to find who is posting stuff?

2. so what paper do you work for then?

3. Sven did, apparently.

Bad CO must have been pretty ticked off with him.

4. Having bombarded our forum with 3 other threads could the opening author have the courage and courtesy to remove the extra posts.

Pillock

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

It's a ban by the military on the military. It also means you haven't done your research properly, you journo clown. Coppers have nothing to do with it. If you were even remotely serving, you'd have implied the monkeys or similar.

Jog on, numbnuts.

6. Now I see why I got so much grief for being a 'journo' when I first joined and asked a question, well at least I managed the hot crumpet from behind without blubbing and survived baptism of fire by Arrse!

7. Obviously it wasn't properly toasted.

8. Out, out, damn spot!

9. I got some grumpy PMs from the MI.

10. Sideways ... are you really alluding to the coppers who use this site .....

11. Not me, but I did post on ARRSE About Tit and that uncovered a whole heap of shite........... :twisted: :wink:

12. Mmmwwahahahahahahaha!!

13. Isnt AaT a whole heap of shite anyway?