Anybody had any trouble for posting on ARRSE

Has anybody been investigated/charged with posting on ARRSE, or any of the other military rumour sites?

The DIN 03-006 released last year made posting on the net illegal, but I've not heard about anybody encountering any 'gagging' yet?

Wast a storm in a tea-cup, or is it just too hard for coppers to find who is posting stuff?

so what paper do you work for then?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
sidewayspeak said:
Has anybody been investigated/charged with posting on ARRSE, or any of the other military rumour sites?

The DIN 03-006 released last year made posting on the net illegal, but I've not heard about anybody encountering any 'gagging' yet?

Wast a storm in a tea-cup, or is it just too hard for coppers to find who is posting stuff?
It's a ban by the military on the military. It also means you haven't done your research properly, you journo clown. Coppers have nothing to do with it. If you were even remotely serving, you'd have implied the monkeys or similar.

Jog on, numbnuts.

Now I see why I got so much grief for being a 'journo' when I first joined and asked a question, well at least I managed the hot crumpet from behind without blubbing and survived baptism of fire by Arrse!

gloworm said:
.........., well at least I managed the hot crumpet from behind without blubbing ................
Obviously it wasn't properly toasted.

sidewayspeak said:

Out, out, damn spot!

Latest Threads