Anybody fancy being a Starship Trooper?

True , but seeing as they were originally invader occupiers themselves as a result of their own empires expansion , it's a bit fecking rich them complaining.
They weren't, the post I was replying to was - about all them nasty immigrants who... er... got there before the complainer's lot of immigrants.

Should the Empire call I am ready to do my duty...
...to God and to the Queen, to help other people and to keep the Scout Law.

Empire? I thought we were taking the side of the Alliance. You know, the side that's got wimmin.

How so?

(After further digging ('cos I am) my original post has been edited to add correct rank to Non-commissioned SHADO staff)
It was actually picture 8
Ayesha Johnson as SHADO Operative Ayesha Brough

Ayesha Brough wasn't her character name it was her real name, I met her once she was with Ian Hunter from Mott the Hoople in the upstairs bar in the Swan in Wood Street Liverpool and yes like a stolen moped.

Strange, I've seen it as Ayesha Johnson however I've just checked her real name as you've quoted on IMDB and she's just listed as SHADO Operative Ayesha

Ayshea Brough - IMDb

I shall amend accordingly, thanks for the heads up (you jammy sod)

Last edited:
It was actually picture 8
Ayesha Johnson as SHADO Operative Ayesha Brough

Ayesha Brough wasn't her character name it was her real name, I met her once she was with Ian Hunter from Mott the Hoople in the upstairs bar in the Swan in Wood Street Liverpool and yes like a stolen moped.
I lived near her when I was young. Pretty sure she was responsible for my first stiffie at Broughton swimming baths. older lads turned the water opaque.