Anybody fancy being a Starship Trooper?

Better get a move on then as they are already taking the country one State at a time. Latino's are already majority over in California.
I heard more Mexicans are going back to their homeland than are arriving in the YewessAy nowadays.

I also heard it's been like that for several years now.

Who's right and who's wrong?

Just a few days after announcing he was cancelling War Games with the South Koreans because they cost so much and now he spoils it by announcing this fantasy army of space nerds...

I heard more Mexicans are going back to their homeland than are arriving in the YewessAy nowadays.

I also heard it's been like that for several years now.

Who's right and who's wrong?
Go to the border and see for yourself - the MSN and old administration twisted the metrics and statistics to show numbers were falling - the truth is the Border patrol were told to stand down. An actual southern border hasn’t been enforced in decades.

Go to the border and see for yourself - the MSN and old administration twisted the metrics and statistics to show numbers were falling - the truth is the Border patrol were told to stand down. An actual southern border hasn’t been enforced in decades.
Wow, you mean the Democrats lied? According to the BBC, that's unpossible!

He's going to be angry when someone dares to tell him:
a) USS Enterprise is about to be scrapped;
b) USS Enterprise was an aircraft carrier;
c) Copyright issues prevent the use of USS Enterprise in a Star Wars programme.

Also, if he tries to commandeer Thunderbirds 3 and 5, there'll be strings attached.

Last edited:
Has he given any thought to the lasers. It's not like a 7.62 round that eventually falls to the ground when fired. If a laser doesn't hit anything, it goes on forever. FOREVER I tell you. Space will eventually be full of laser beams and nothing will be safe.

On this premise, I know that Star Wars (A long time ago in a galaxy far far away) must be fiction, as their lasers would have eventually reached us by now.

Don't get me started on Photon torpedoes.

Good job the man in charge doesn't
President Trump lied more than 3,000 times in 466 days - CNNPolitics
I am also willing to bet Space Force doesn't get off the ground in any meaningful way (SWIDT?)
Not really my point. Yes, Trump tells porkies, reputedly far more than previous Presidents. But if you listened to Jon Sopel's "unbiased" reporting, I'd swear Obama was due another Nobel Peace Prize (although just like the first one I'm not really sure what for). After all the Democrats are the good guys, according to all right thinking BBC-oids.

'Cos The Donald has had Another Idea:

US to set up new military 'space force'

"President Donald Trump has ordered the US military to establish a sixth branch of its armed forces - a "space force".

The US president said on Monday it would bolster national security and the economy with the creation of jobs.

"It is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space," Mr Trump said at the White House.

He also promised that the US would "return Americans to the Moon" and would eventually send people to Mars.

"I'm hereby directing the Department of Defense and Pentagon to immediately begin the process necessary to establish a space force as the sixth branch of the armed forces,"

Yeah. Never mind that shit-will there be jet packs?

or some of these bad boys:

Then again, there'll still be pissing and moaning as to whether space suit sleeves up or down and should the anti-gravity jacket be tucked in or out.
... or anti-gravity boots mains or battery.....

Stand by for shite space battles if these baco-foil wearing twunts are the template.