• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anybody else?

NO DUFF:

Hello dear
How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also,My name is, vivian, I am very good looking and pretty girl,sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles
( www.arrse.co.uk),and i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( ******@yahoo.co.uk) so that I canalso send my picture directly to you. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever vivian
I use my real photo to revent this happening.
Am I a magnet? :roll:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
the_butler said:
NO DUFF:

Hello dear
How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also,My name is, vivian, I am very good looking and pretty girl,sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles
( www.arrse.co.uk),and i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( ******@yahoo.co.uk) so that I canalso send my picture directly to you. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever vivian
I use my real photo to revent this happening.
Am I a magnet? :roll:
Butler, you are a fine figure of a man and in my defence, I was drunk. Sorry about that.

My name is not really vivian, it is Kevin.

PM me and we can talk about it, Big Boy.

A Nigerian who wants your bank details so that she can deposit half of her beloved Daddy's stash in ?.....or, a ladyboy (ex-HCav).

Dragoon.

Latest Threads