Anybody else?

NO DUFF:

Hello dear
How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also,My name is, vivian, I am very good looking and pretty girl,sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles
( www.arrse.co.uk),and i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( ******@yahoo.co.uk) so that I canalso send my picture directly to you. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever vivian
I use my real photo to revent this happening.
Am I a magnet? :roll:

blindfire said:
so you've scored with some ladyboy then? :D
Oh not again. :oops:
It's Detmold all over again

Mods, missed the previous entry please feel free to delete.

Ta.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
the_butler said:
NO DUFF:

Hello dear
How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also,My name is, vivian, I am very good looking and pretty girl,sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles
( www.arrse.co.uk),and i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( ******@yahoo.co.uk) so that I canalso send my picture directly to you. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever vivian
I use my real photo to revent this happening.
Am I a magnet? :roll:
Butler, you are a fine figure of a man and in my defence, I was drunk. Sorry about that.

My name is not really vivian, it is Kevin.

PM me and we can talk about it, Big Boy.

A Nigerian who wants your bank details so that she can deposit half of her beloved Daddy's stash in ?.....or, a ladyboy (ex-HCav).

Dragoon.