anybody else wish to comment?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mastergnr, Nov 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unaware about the previous pay-outs but this gem caught my eye:

Kerry, 30, from Birmingham – who was caught romping with a woman before gays were allowed into the military in 2000

She should have been binned back then. She signed up knowing the rules as we all did. Rug-munching hooer.

2. ld have paid too watch though :)

3. If she has, then perhaps it's about time that word got around the RA to stop harrassing her. Do you lad's never learn lessons or don't you give a t*ss about the tax payers money?

4. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Please note the word alledged. Also if she was caught out before it was made legal within the armed forces then there is no issue and the law is very clear of what should of happened.

5. my point exactly GQ. Two out of court settlements, and now she's going for the big one, ruining someone's career along the way.

She is just bitter that the SNCO involved caught her romping with one of her Lezza buddies in the stables, and he gave her an almighty bollocking, and reported her up the chain of command. Luckily (for her) her live in lover is a warrant officer in either the SIB or the Army Legal service, and she has advised her on how to make the most of this situation.

I have a few other titbits on the money grabbing, comfortable shoe wearing hag, but i was hoping somebody else would spill the beans.

6. Seem to rebember that she has soiled a few regiments and isnt strictly a tuppence licker (hence why she was moved from a germany based regiment to a uk one).

7. Anyone know why the muncher wasnt binned out out when this first became public -rules being rules etc.

Most importantly is she minging or worth one--any pics?

8. ???

9. Helena Baxendale could possibly play her when the gravy train rolls into "TV dramatization, change here for Good Morning with Fern and Philip, book spin-off and I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here..."?

10. Drove round in an MGF with private plate LOL wonder where she got the money for that then................?

11. I think i would also

12. "She caught the eye of the sergeant, a notorious womaniser"

who the fcuck is he then? Certainly not the guy involved