Anybody else off to Winchester on the 12th?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Powelly, Apr 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, new on here, passed selection last week at Lichfield and hoping to go in the RAC, Queens Royal Hussars. anybody else on here going to phase 1 at Winchester on the 12th of may?

2. Hi mate, i'm also startin at Winchester on the 12th May, Bin waitin a while now as pased ma selection at the end of January.
    Also joinin the RAC, either The Queens Royal Hussars or The Queens Royal Lancers.

See ya there
  3. yet to be confirmed but think i am...also for queens royal hussars!! think i posted the 14th by mistake somewhere today!
    where abouts are you lads from?
  4. Hi mate, I'm from Norwich. This is why i aint sure which reg i'm joining as i'm not in The Ryal Hussars main recruiting area. Will speek to the officers at the careers office wen i go take the oath about it.
    Where as The Royal Lancers recruit from East Anglia altho they are not a main battle tank regiment so i'm not too keen on joining them.

Where abouts are you from?

5. yeah im also going to winchester on the 12th.joining rlc
    look forward to seeing you there
  6. im in tamworth mate, and theres another lad from my selection yesterday down on the same date!! go with the qrh!