Anya thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since it doesn't look as though this troll is gonna fcuk off and leave us alone I thought I'd try and appeal to her better side.

Please only post in here, that way you can't trash any decent threads or bore us with dullness.

You can take this upto 400 pages of your very own crap, I think you are the only person that reads your posts..... 615 of them in four months and not a single one of them even remotley amusing.

The NAAFI is struggling enough without a sourfaced gripperfish with big thighs adding to every single thread with a single line of dripping and dross.

Spare us the 'MDN you nasty grumpy sad old man' crap I know all that already, just do us a favour and feed yourself into a sausage machine, pancreas first... Alternativley let me run you a hot bath full of bubbles, lower yourself in and let me lob in a bar fire

2. 2 bars por favor

3. We were just discussing this in chat.

I thank you kindly.

4. The picture in the gallery isnt her, i saw it yonks ago someone else was using it. Fcuking troll.

Boney

5. And she is u g l y - she ain't got no alibi.

6. PTP isn't going to like this.....

7. Why? Has he done her? Serves him right if he has.

8. whats the beef, from looking at her history i can see that her posts and forums have been a bit mundane.

9. Anya to me is like a bright summer morn, a breath of fresh air in a smogged out, polluted area.

And of course, the best bit about her is the reaction she is getting from you lot. :lol:

without people to have a go at, you wouldnt have as much fun on this site, so on behalf of all the "dullards" "trolls" blah blah blah........i thank you :wink:

(incoming)

10. Anya disappeared for a while to learn to write in full sentences and using whole words, I think that's wonderful!

I also think it's sweet of MDN to offer her this space where she can come and post any comments so that Mooch can read them and chuckle to himself....

Well done to all!

Beebs x

11. J_D

J_D LE

Erm that picture of me in greece is ME you fcuktard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

12. J_D

J_D LE

So any one remember the little talk of " I should not bite"??? Well WTF you lot doing.

It only seems to be the idiots aka Dale the wenched arse snail and MDN that have to bad mouth and problem. There is more idiots on this site than me.

Carry on with this thread if you think it makes you look "great". Infact Ithink is a craic.

Have to write a thread about me. So sweet.

Nice reaction the lot of you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.