• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Any1 going para

Anybody else in the process of going para ? What's your return mile and half and pressups and sit-ups at ? Hopefully have my prac on 16th or 23 October .

I'm aiming For 22 SAS watched every season of Bear Grylls born survivour. 1.5 Mile 3 hours 15 mins Sit ups 3 if i try really hard i can do 4 and Press ups 150.

Be throwing Fridges in no time.

Mile and a half - 16 minutes 14 seconds (improves from 21 mins 18 seconds)

Push ups - 9

Sit ups - 11

Think I'm making good progress. Not sure whether to go Royal Marines or Para.

Despite what people say you will get in the Army with that, just not in the profession related to the thread.
He will pass ASDC but he won't pass out. It's clearly a piss take so don't delude people into thinking that is acceptable.

For ANY trade. Not even TA people like me.

Well i've got a sub 10 min 1.5 Mile and can do 55 press ups in 2 mins but i don't really train to much so not that bothered about me score.

He will pass ASDC but he won't pass out. It's clearly a piss take so don't delude people into thinking that is acceptable.

For ANY trade. Not even TA people like me.
You are deluded if you think people don't pass out into numerous trades within the Army with stats like those posted.

You are deluded if you think people don't pass out into numerous trades within the Army with stats like those posted.
Pass out from Phase One? If they pass out with those stats I will send you a £10er. If any trade had the audacity to present people like that as trained soldiers the PTI's should be shot. I'm no god, but am recently getting back into fitness on a serious level, and I can smash a sub 9 min mile and a half and can do plus 100 sit ups and push ups. I'm nothing special, I have just literally focused my life around being as fit as is humanly possible. And I'm not even a regular, I'm TA and just put all my thought and energy into how I can be fitter and healthier.

Latest Threads