Any West Brom fans on here?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by glosterbaggie, Jul 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. GB,
    Have you tried posting this in the Sports Forum, rather than CA?

2. Soz im new! Thanks for moving it!
    Glos

3. Dingle!

4. What goes boing boing bang? A pissed baggie walking into a lamp-post :roll:

5. West Brom....Birminghams 3rd team!

6. If you are a Dingle i will have great pleasure watching you get hammered every game in the Prem!! :D

7. LOL!! :lol:

8. No mate, Birmingham City. You will have to enjoy us getting a hammering every week instead.

9. LOL!! I genuinely wish you all the best and hope we get back up tp play you.
    Blue noses and Baggies seem to get on fine.
    Its the Vile and Dingles they dont get on with!
    I work with a Wolves fan we are fine living in Glos i find fans of midland clubs interesting to talk to not like the "glory seekers!" chelsea Man U etc who dont know what the last score was or who they got next!!

ohh duh!! i missed the logo in your avitar!

10. :sleepy: :sleepy: ...But Ta! for Robbo and Remi :p

11. LOL!! Barsteward!! LOL!!

12. What can i get you :? :wink:

13. I used to watch a few Baggies games at the Hawthorns as a kid with a family member, so I dont mind them. Yes we share a mutual hate for the Dingles & Vile.

14. What can i get you

Pint of Old Speckled Hen will suffice!

I used to watch a few Baggies games at the Hawthorns as a kid with a family member, so I dont mind them. Yes we share a mutual hate for the Dingles & Vile.

Yeah we have the same probs as well up an down like a whores nickers...LOL!!