Any way around Ashtma and joining?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by DanzNad, Mar 22, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I am currently In the process of waiting for my 4 Year period to finish (Sept 2017) of being cleared of being prescribed inhalers.

I have wanted to join the British Army since I was 11 Years Old and I'm currently just working in a normal civvie job which is something I've never wanted and never will want to do.

Anyways I am just wondering if anybody who has or is serving in the British Army knows any ways around joining up before this period is up? As I haven't really been affected by ashtma from the age of 11/12 and feel it's holding me back from the Career I want to pursue.

Thanks any other information related which may not answer my question is also welcome.

2. not having asthma

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Why would you want to lie about a medical condition?

• Like Like x 1
  4. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Asked and answered dozens and dozens of times.

If you have medical information that hasn't been reviewed before, submit it for your appeal. If you have nothing new to consider then you already have your answer. Suck it up, wait your time, get fitter in the interim.

Locked.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.