Any wargamers on the forum?

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Bodmin-Bill, May 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been wargaming since 1972,
    but not so active in the last 10 years,
    but have a go now and again.

My main interests are:
    Russian Front
    Operation Veritable (Feb.1945)
    Zulu and North-West Frontier

I wargame sometimes with my son in 1/35 scale,
    now that can only be done
    outside in the garden because of the large ranges
    that the weapons have in this scale!

Cheers, Bill.

Attached Files:

2. Who shrunk the Wehrmacht? :twisted:
  3. Nice one Stoatman :lol:
  4. I collect Napoleonic, and a bit of world war 2, I havent got any pictures as i dont know how to get them in.
  5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Personally I played D&D....always liked being a mage....habit hasn't rubbed off ;)
  6. Always that feel that pulls you back in ay?
  7. I played D&D as well, always was an Elf, yes those where the days.
  8. Paladin, lawful good.

9. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Mage...Chaotic Neutral, or is that Chaotic Good....or Lawful Evil...or Chaotic Evil...damn did somebody spike my drink with an alignment changing spell ;)

on the whole (i.e. most of the time) 'Lawful Good'

rules are meant to be bent not broken
  10. Riiiiigggghhhhttttttt!

Remeber, Palandins can check for sense evil so off with your head if you're evil!

Spells what spells???? We only heal there!

We don't mess with free will!

11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Well as regards to Paladins and their sensing evil....I am minded of a story concerning Socrates...who when an Athenian approached and said 'In you Sir I see the Devil' replied 'Well Sir, I see that you know me' :twisted:

(P.S. I know what happened to Socrates for corrupting the yout' of Athens) ;)
  12. Yup, wargamer here, mainly Napoleonic, and ancient, but have a bit of warhammer knocking around cos that's the only thing most peeps play these days.
  13. used to do a bit of american civil war and napoleonics was also neutral good thief swashbuckler
  14. Losers

Go toss your thirteen sided dice elsewhere
  15. I nevr played this but think as I am getting older I am growing in geekiness so would like to have a go.

Roxygirl how can you be a paladin with boobies like that? You'll have to have a specially made breastplate...