Any Volunteers For Being My Personal Trainer?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by M1624, Apr 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My first post so here it goes!..............

I'm currently in the process of re-training after having M.E - finally won my medical appeal so i've got the go ahead to join again! Problem is i don't seem to be getting anywhere, my fitness levels seem to be shocking in comparison to a couple of years ago and i'm female making the females entry standard look hard!!! I used to be able to run a mile and a half in 9 minutes, anyone volunteer to be my personal trainer?!! I live in between Southampton and Portsmouth! bribes available on request!
  2. Shame I live in Birmingham sweatheart ;)
  3. I was going to say i can travel, but not sure my car would make it!
  4. Ah damn.. I am just about to start alot of training too! :)

Ermm.. Get a new car?

5. lol! Thats a definate possibility! x
  6. Have you thought about joining a running club? They will be able to give you advice and you will be able to train with them. Whatever you choose to do I wish you the best of luck. That you have followed your ambition this far speaks volumes for your determination.
  7. Yeah best of luck. Add my messenger if you want any other help.

Best of luck!

8. Thanks Guys! I'm definately determined, just hated by most of the medical guys now, as i harrassed them so much i think they just gave in to get me off their backs! Couldn't possibly lose out now just because of fitness!
  9. What was wrong with you in the first place?
  10. I had M.E so was sleeping all the time, my legs stopped working and was just generally completely zonked out! Apparently i was pushing myself too hard physically and mentally, used to do hours of exercise every day and do loads of jobs - still do, but obviusly i've neglected the exercise!!!
  11. Ah take it steady.. how old are you? and what are you training for?
  12. I'm in Pompey....but joining next week. No use at all training wise, but a gash shot will do me all the good during basic, for morale purposes of course ;)
  13. If you're going to chat the girl up, do it via PMs and spare us all from reaching for the sick bucket!

And while the horizontal mambo is fun, the two minutes you're likely to give her can't exactly be called a cardio workout now can it!
  14. Easy Tiger....this girl can fight her own battles!
  15. Good Effort...However have a good look round the others in your intake next week.. Im pretty damn sure there will be plenty of gash there...
    I dont mean in the female variety by the way.