Any Uke players?

Finally got off my arse and bought a telecaster Uke with elelctric pick up been thinking of buying one for a bit and picked one up on Monday managing about 5 notes just now. Fancy learning this though, And check out GUGUG on youtube fooking ace!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AsqCo7WQ-aY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
YouTube - UKULELE + BONGOS - GET CARTER

Saw the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain live at Blackheath last year - good gig.

THREAD NECROMANCY

Yes, I too am a uku geek. I started in February this year (after playing on my kid's crappy one), and bought a Rubin tenor electo-acoustic and a Peanut soprano electric. Both tuned low-G, to handle guitar-type music.

Love it.

Bodhrán and banjo. Working my way through the Alphabet Of Much Maligned Musical Instruments. Uke is waaaaaay down the list.

Just thought I would say I like my Oscar Schmidt uke and my Barnes and Mullins Banjolele. I enjoy strumming to myself and pretending I cannot hear the wife when she calls. Wish I could add a few vocals but I cannot sing at all. Anyone know of any uke clubs in the West of Scotland?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
junior_RLC Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
E The Intelligence Cell 21
E Infantry 4