ANY UK GOVERNMENT SHOULD FOLLOW THIS GUYS EXAMPLE.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by SkiBum, Jan 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
    'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

2. Wait till you get the one about Starbucks and the Booties.

3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Wow. Profound. Thank goodness you brought it to our attention; it's never been posted here before.

If you get one about an undertaker and his patriotic sign could you bang that up here too?

4. And Red Friday while you're at it.

5. I've not seen it before. Can't see any of our politicos getting even close.

6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

7. Gosh, last time this was on here it was John Howard who said that word for word.
    Wonder if Rudd has the same speechwriter? (He must be making a fortune flogging that to every local mayor, sheriff and Prime Minister).

8. Kevin Rudd's far to busy sucking off Chinese to make a speech like that.

9. That's good enough for me, I'm going to stand in the garden singing freedom isn't free whilst saluting the flag and vowing to wear red on Friday, never visit Starbucks, or McDonalds and forcing little girls to cuddle any Toms they see, erm.. have I forgotten anything?

10. Depends on if you have Dii, Theres an Email bouncing around it at the moment with pictures of a little kid getting his arm run over, because he stole some bread and he's in a Muslim country (Not quite the real reason but it doesn't stop numerous people from being outraged)