Any takers?

Those entertaining this young lady on her travels 'need to be generous', so much as I'd like to, I fall at that hurdle.

image.jpg

Shame, I love women with rickets.

NSP

LE
I'd generously offer her a bed for the night in exchange for a jump, yes...
whistling.gif

Yep.

Like shagging a bike rack.

Damn! Having just read the article, I notice she is travelling across China and is nowhere near Salisbury Plain. Shame, as I've never bedded an oriental - is it true what they say about their vaginas?

Fcuking shirtlifters. You don't need to marry the Fcuking thing. Just fcuk it to bits and boot the whore out.

Damn! Having just read the article, I notice she is travelling across China and is nowhere near Salisbury Plain. Shame, as I've never bedded an oriental - is it true what they say about their vaginas?

Yes.

NSP

LE
Dunno. What do they say about their vaginas?

Looks all right, but you know when there's no price on something?

Means it's expensive. Very very expensive. Much more than it'd be if there was an outrageous price on the label.

Steer well clear - it's not that nice. What you gonna do with it all night anyway?

NSP

LE
Hammer it until it's not worth nearly as much.

Yep. I'd bang that till the midwife dragged me off! Hmm. I wonder how far her travels will take her?

Bugger. Just read the article. She's not leaving China and is only looking for blokes under 30. That just about rules out every member of Arrse! Picky bitch!

Given that Chinese men have tiny button mushroom penises, your average white mans 5"-6" cock would keep her happy enough to overlook the age restriction.

If she were to lay with a dusky gentleman...

Looks all right, but you know when there's no price on something?

Means it's expensive. Very very expensive. Much more than it'd be if there was an outrageous price on the label.

Steer well clear - it's not that nice. What you gonna do with it all night anyway?

You could always send her out for a Chinese to bolster your energy levels for later perhaps?

At the risk of sounding a bit fussy, has she got a decent pair of norks?

If so I am in when she gets to Surrey.

At the risk of sounding a bit fussy, has she got a decent pair of norks?

If so I am in when she gets to Surrey.
Judging by her pins, I would suggest she's in the "two backs" category.

^ I think you might be right Slipperman.

I was getting carried away by Thai_Exiles avatar.

Latest Threads